Chump Fries's Win My Balls Contest

Awesome gesture! I'd like these balls because I've never tried them. Thanks for the contest, buddy.

I want to win because... well... maybe if I use yellow balls I won't be donating as many to other peoples bags

You're too kind!

I'd like to win because I'm a huge fan of Srixon golf balls.

Morning bump in case anyone missed this and would like to enter.

I would love to win these Z-Stars. I have used nothing but yellow balls for the last 3 years and could really use these !

Thanks for the opportunity!

I would like to have also as I play the q-stars in yellow and love the Z-stars! Thanks for doing this!

I ahve to admit, the title of the thread made me chuckle, that must be the 5 year old in me.

Thanks for doing this Chump Fries

edit: oh and i'd like to win because... well... I like balls?

I'd like to win because yellow balls are hard to find in yellow snow...

Great gesture man! The responses are a lot of fun to read!

I want to win because I'm going to get a hole in one with one of them and I'll have one of Chump Fries' balls hanging on my wall for the rest of my life!

I'd like to give the zstar a shot and compare to my xv's. Thanks man!

Because it's winter, and I have a hard time finding balls in the winter!

Leave it to Courtney to make it awkward. LOL

I've got plenty of balls around, so I don't need to fondle Chump's. :alien: But good luck everyone!

I'd love to win these, I played the Z stars for quite a while before moving to the E series. These are fantastic, I'd love to keep more around.

Great gesture! I'd like to win so I can find my balls in the snow!

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

I would love to win Chump Fries's balls, because, why not?????

Thanks for the contest! I would love to win these

Never played the Z-Stars but love the Q. Throw my name in there Courtney. I would like nothing more than a care package from you buddy.

8 minutes to go.

Contest over! Congrats to ForeOnFour and checkered.

Send me your addresses and I'll get these mailed out to you guys.

Just so people know, I used a site called randompicker to do the drawing and you can see the actual results here: https://www.randompicker.com/Project/Public/Protocol.aspx?Key=273639x47514

Winning posts:
Good on you for giving back. I would like to win them since they are my go to ball on the 18th hole of my local course. The hole is right next to the driving range so there are 100s of white balls in and around the fairway from errant range shots. Having a yellow ball makes finding mine 10 times easier.

Very cool of you to do this. I would like to win because I can always use more balls and I like those yellow balls.

Nice fellas!

Congrats guys! And again, very cool of you to do Chump Fries!

Congrats guys. Very cool thing to do CF!

Oh dang, nice! Can't wait to get my hands on your balls. I mean....those balls....ummm yay I won!

Congrats Fore and checkered!

And checkered, hopefully we can get together soon to tee it up and try not to lose these too fast :alien:

Congrats guys! Great gesture CF!

Back