Odyssey Putters Thread

Hopefully someone on here snagged it because as soon as I posted it the item ended.

Sorry about that. That's the putter I was posting about that last night and this morning. Pulled the trigger when my offer got denied (figured it would since I lowballed him).

Sorry about that. That's the putter I was posting about that last night and this morning. Pulled the trigger when my offer got denied
(figured it would since I lowballed him).

Nice work! I've got my eye on a few others, hopefully one of them pans out for me haha.

I know, right! But right now I'm looking more for a #9 head shape...I've got enough flow neck blades in my life for now.

I love my PT Tour, and isn't this just a reacquisition of one you already had? I think there are different rules for reacquisition.
Yup, it was my pre-Morgan Cup putter. Sold it to Adam.

And I agree, if I moved on from a putter for any reason, I have to have the mother of all explanations for why I got another one just like it. And then I have to find a better excuse to tell my wife.

Yup, it was my pre-Morgan Cup putter. Sold it to Adam.

And I agree, if I moved on from a putter for any reason, I have to have the mother of all explanations for why I got another one just like it. And then I have to find a better excuse to tell my wife.

You could tell her I told you it was OK, but even 2000 miles away, I think it would cause me trouble somehow. :act-up:

Kinda wishing I haven't seen this...
This thread is where opportunity meets bad decisions.

Fortunately #9 head shapes are popular and therefore expensive enough to keep most of my bad behavior in check. And because I have a putter in that shape, I'd just like to get a sexy milled Odyssey in that shape.

I go back to look at it again and it's sold. Damn, haha!

I want this whole package!

cd7323b2205a58011166028ad0c9ae49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is this package for sale?

Sorry about that. That's the putter I was posting about that last night and this morning. Pulled the trigger when my offer got denied (figured it would since I lowballed him).

That is a really cool piece Alez! Safe to say if you don't love it, you'll get your money back from one of us hahaha

If you don't, I will!
Fire away, bro. I probably shouldn't really be shopping anyway. Knowing it'll stick around and possibly end up on the marketplace here is good enough for me.

Actually, I'll put in the minimum bid if it gets down to a couple minutes, but I can't afford to go above that. So we'll see what happens.

Back