Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want these so freaking bad haha... I can't seem to find my size though, and I have been wanting them for quite a while....

AdidasTour360SportShoe_11.jpg

I have those in gray and black and love them. They were part of our review last year on the 09 adidas line. I actually like the comfort of the 2010 line so much more, but they were good shoes.

I have those in gray and black and love them. They were part of our review last year on the 09 adidas line. I actually like the comfort of the 2010 line so much more, but they were good shoes.

I was open to getting the red/black/grey ones as well, just can't seem to find my size. I don't know why, but I just love the look of those things.

I was open to getting the red/black/grey ones as well, just can't seem to find my size. I don't know why, but I just love the look of those things.

Mine dont have the red. Kind of wish they did.

These ones;

ADS0027_White%20-%20Black%20-%20Victory%20Red.jpg

So awesome. I can't believe you don't have a set haha!

Very nice, but I still prefer the dark gray and black ones. But I have to say for comfort, the new ones are far superior and look good one.

looking f or a cheap, and I mean CHEAP (under $25) 3 wood, that is fairly new and easy to hit... It could even be just the head with the cheap Aldila NV pink shafts all over the place... I'm a high HC, and struggle with woods... in my bag now I jump from Driver to 3H...

Whats the point in buying a cheap 3 wood that you wont be able to hit worth crap? I mean even if you are new to the game buying one thats not good for you isnt going to make you any better. Just my 2 cents.

But I guess i would say try finding a nickent, but doubt that there any out there worth buying under $25.

looking f or a cheap, and I mean CHEAP (under $25) 3 wood, that is fairly new and easy to hit... It could even be just the head with the cheap Aldila NV pink shafts all over the place... I'm a high HC, and struggle with woods... in my bag now I jump from Driver to 3H...

Check out the Nickent 4DX FW or the Sonartec FW. Both very good and can be had for next to nothing.

Try Golf outlets USA. They have all kinds of cheap stuff.

Last edited:
That's the problem... I am willing to look at clubs a few years old...

Nickent is actually one of the brands I've been looking at... I'm in no rush, since I only have about another month and a half or so of golf here for the season, so I have time to wait...

Try Golf outlets USA. They have all kinds of cheap stuff. If you want used Pm me.

We have asked repeatedly in this thread for people to not use this as a sales thread. Please use the marketplace as the place if you have equipment to sell, trade, etc...

They have limited sizes on golfio for only 70 bucks.. Some of the red, some black.

limited sizes... Sounds like they dont have EEEE Wide, huh?

Check out global golf.. They have all kinds of used older clubs for around that price...

Thinking about a new driver, can't seem to make up my mind.:dont-know:
Superfast 9,5 or machspeed 9,5, machspeed 9,5 or Superfast 9,5....

Look for a used Cally Steelhead3. Still the best 3 wood I've ever hit. Just replaced it this year but it still sits in the garage because it knows it's time will come again.

After reading the THP magazine, I really want that Extreme Spin wedge by Tour Edge. Any one have any experience with those clubs? I have never seen one in person. I like the idea of interchangeable weights.

After reading the THP magazine, I really want that Extreme Spin wedge by Tour Edge. Any one have any experience with those clubs? I have never seen one in person. I like the idea of interchangeable weights.

OEM Kevin tried it out when he was down here. He wrote about it in his wedge testing thread he did.

OEM Kevin tried it out when he was down here. He wrote about it in his wedge testing thread he did.
Thanks. I'll check it out. I also was curious if this was a feature people got tired of after having it for a while?

Thanks. I'll check it out. I also was curious if this was a feature people got tired of after having it for a while?

Not sure I can answer that, but its a feature I think we will see more of in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back