Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thought about making one... it'll look terrible but will entertain me some winter.

Maybe having them on a rack will make the number less ridiculous.

At the same time, nothing says ridiculous like "I had so many putters I needed a rack for them",

At the same time, nothing says fantastic like "I had so many putters I needed a rack for them",

Fixed that real quick for you.

I can own that. However, I usually lead with "This is cheaper than cocaine"

Well, it depends on how much cocaine you're doing. And frequency of usage.

:)

I hear, not unlike putters, it's quite addictive.

Oh man, it sure is. Let me tell you...

Just kidding, I have no idea.

I think he has:
Titleist
Cobra including F6
Mizuno
Bridgestone
Nike
TM
Ping

not sure if everything new is in demo yet but will be soon. Also looking for a good iron shaft

DEFINITELY hit the F6's.

Lamkin UTx Wrap

Pondering an armlock style putter to change things up a little. 38-41" maybe, my SeeMore is just too short and seeing the red dot makes me think bad things are about to happen. That's the last thing I need while putting.

Pondering a mid launch high spin driver shaft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pondering a mid launch high spin driver shaft

the holy grail for me. you may have already tried some of these, but I'll give you some that I have enjoyed.

oban kiyoshi gold. I'm not sure whether the one I tried was made for (it had a cobra branded grip on it and came with a fly-z I purchased from a thp member). it launched pretty high, and it seemed spinny. but when the stars aligned it was near perfect.

aldila tour blue 65. it doesn't feel explosive, and even practice swings don't produce a pronounced swoosh. but there's something about the balance that really works for me. mid-high to high launch, great trajectory, but mid to mid-low spin. very accurate. just felt like I needed a tad more spin.

graphite design tour ad mj. I played this in x and s. might have needed sr. great balance and a pop at impact without feeling loose. very similar to the tour blue but maybe a little livelier. and like the tour blue I felt I needed more spin.

Grandura 590. what a beast. it gave me a good bit of spin on the sim, and when things were grooving this was a smoke show. at ts flex I never felt comfortable backing off, so I could get a little wild. but the shaft is really something special. so accurate, so responsive to what you give it. feel is very unique.

aldila dvs. this is what I'm gaming right now, and in the bstone j815 it's as good as I've ever played. it's a launcher with enough spin to help me out. with range floaters I see carry lasered at 240. for someone who has low launch and ss that usually ranges 98-102, that's unheard of for me. and it's really inexpensive. it's a loose feeling shaft, but it really whips.

good luck!

I think he has:
Titleist
Cobra including F6
Mizuno
Bridgestone
Nike
TM
Ping

not sure if everything new is in demo yet but will be soon. Also looking for a good iron shaft

That's a great series of options to hit. Excited to hear your thoughts on F6.

MXMs...#1w, #7 and 330m

C200's
F6
MD3 wedges

Did I see this correctly? Straying from Bstone?

Bstone will always be near and dear to my heart. Not to mention only an arms reach away.

Just so much other goodness out there that I seem to be missing out on.

Pondering a HZRDUS Driver shaft, they are unavailable here in NZ though, and a Apex pro AW to match my set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back