What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP'd and putting in the garage.

JM

Hit a couple balls on the sim at my local golf store, but more importantly I took my 3 girls with me for their first experience swinging a golf club that wasn't a putter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carpet putting, THP, and thinking about going to the golf store to browse.

Hit a couple hundred wedges into the net in the garage. I am really going to try and improve this year.

I went to the PGA store and tried out some stuff. I fell in love with the Ping G Crossover, liked the G30 driver, and fooled around with some muscle back irons (which I have no business swinging).

I also figured out that I really love the look and fit of Black Clover hats, but left empty handed because I couldn't decide which one I liked best.

Went to the PGA Superstore and was trying out some clubs. I test the Callaway DBD, GBB the Ping G driver, the Ping G Crossover and some other random things. Man they all felt good. I think my favorite though was the XR Pro 16 driver Dan fairway woods.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Worked on putting on the BirdieBall for a good hour with my Peter Kostis plane guide. Trying to keep a good motion on the ball. Focusing on keeping the head and eyes looking down a second longer.

Went to Golfsmith tried out a bunch of drivers and bought a J715 Bridgestone driver. Lower by 2000rpms for me from a lot of other drivers.

Went to Golfsmith tried out a bunch of drivers and bought a J715 Bridgestone driver. Lower by 2000rpms for me from a lot of other drivers.

I love my J715, I went and browsed Golf Galaxy for a while today.

Nice, and lots cheaper than a race car! Enjoy.

THP'd and bought a putter off ebay

Worked on an iron review and a spotlights for a plethora of training aids.

Took some practice swings in my basement and practiced with a putter Michigan Slice hooked me up with at the Team Michigan outing.

Reshafted the newly acquired xr pro 3 deep with xxphlex agera. Will be interesting. Fw battle is between it and a tee 3w interestingly enough

Went to the store and fondled all the golf equipment. Did buy a new hat clip ball marker that has a cancer ribbon on it. Also putting practice and THP'ed.

Hit a bucket of balls at the range and an hour of putting (in -1 celsius). Currently trying to defrost!

18 holes and THP time, plus bought some cool THP items.

I love my J715, I went and browsed Golf Galaxy for a while today.

Every time I see someone posting about this driver... It hurts me a little inside!

I want one .... THP is very close with Bridgestone, please ask them to make it in left handed!!

Thank you

EDIT:

On Bridgestone website it says the J715 is available LH... I went to a few different stores and was told they don't make them... I will inquire !

Went through my bouquet of putters in my staff bag finding those they I will be posting in the marketplace. To many ponders on my mind.

Contacted GolfDiscount.com about my Fusion 14 stand bag. Apparently the camo is on back order until March so I had to swap it for the black/grey/white version.

Just THP'd so far. Putting later

I went to Golfsmith and tried the new Ping G crossover hybrid. This club has some serious pop in it.

Played a two man best ball tournament at my home course. Both gross and net scores.
My partner and I tied for second gross, but won net by 3 strokes - shot a net 60. I had one gross birdie and 9 net birdies. Still had my blow up holes, but my partner ham and egg'd like a champ.

I've been putting in an hour of indoor chipping and/or putting for the past week while I've been offline. I'm feeling much more comfortable about making solid contact with my 1W.

Played a two man best ball tournament at my home course. Both gross and net scores.
My partner and I tied for second gross, but won net by 3 strokes - shot a net 60. I had one gross birdie and 9 net birdies. Still had my blow up holes, but my partner ham and egg'd like a champ.

Nice win Spivey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back