What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the midnight SS mid slim 2.0 put on the MXM #1W.

I got told a great way to find out if the lie on my irons is correct so i went up to the course to do it, then played 4 holes. Not much to eat today so i was a bit tired and my swing was lazy coming up the last hole in the heat.

Paintfilled my MXM #7 and did some carpet putting with my WHP #7. Also did a little THPing for good measure.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

THP'd and tried to find info on the new ball offerings from Callaway and Bridgestone. Sucks the new Chrome Soft isn't available until 2/15, but thankfully the new Bridgestone comes out next week!

Following my golf ball research, I stopped by Golf Mart and made sure my GBB Heavenwood was on order. Looks like I'll be waiting 7-10 days for it to arrive and I definitely can't wait to get it in my bag! I also asked about the XR 16 3Ws and was told they should be coming in next week :D

Went to the driving range and struggled. ... and struggled.... and struggled.... and struggled.

Walked 36. (Dogs be barking)
THP'ed.
Set up a tee time for Sunday - playing in a tournament for the first time in a new group. Should be fun!!

Glued my Sklz putting mat down to a nice flat surface so that it doesn't resemble the surface of the ocean. Then rolled about 50 putts to make sure it stayed put.

Received my refund for the putter I returned to CPO and I have a lesson at Poppy Hills this afternoon.

Last edited:
For the first time in a long while, I practiced putting for a good hour and a half. I set up some alignment sticks and worked on a drill I found in Golf Digest. It really helped me with a straight back and a slight release of the putter.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Checked the tracking on my 2016 Fusion 14 to make sure it's still getting delivered today. I'm legitimately excited about the alignment stick holder :D

Last edited:
Was hoping to get to the range this morning after doing a few jobs but the weather put a stop to that, so came home and watched some of the Abu Dhabi tournament and have been practicing my putting on the living room carpet from 3ft to around 10ft

Last 2 nights on sims, wedges were on fire, 3 hole outs. Sim was setup (not by me) with 6' gimmies, last night first 6 holes I used my putter twice for 1 putts. The guys were just besides themselves.

Weather isn't going to allow for anything other than THP'ing and some eBay'ing.

Picked up my HZDRUS Black shaft from the shop. Looks so good. Now I want to go hit this!!!

Received tracking for my THP NexBelt :D

THP and putting practice for me today.

Got a smoking deal on the Adipower Sport Boost at Golf Galaxy for $56! Reduced down to $75, but then gave an additional 25% off all clearance shoes.

Sitting here, on a day off, forced to listen and watch a crappy state issued video I have to watch, 6.5 hours, before I can take my final cert test. SOOOO...I just got my new bag. Time to put the clubs in an order I like and fill those pockets. Driving range to follow this evening.

THP which will be all the golf stuff I can do for the next week outside of some indoor drills. I daydreamed about Club Clash and some of the other events I want to get in.

Lesson this morning hitting the ball well just need some tweaks to be on point and get the flight and numbers ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back