TaylorMade OS Putters

OS is for oversize
OS CB is oversize counter balance

Going high MOI.
Success has been found from Cure, then the SeeMore Giant, etc.

Gotcha.

I can dig the OS CB. Hopefully these get out there so people can try them. Saw ZERO of the new DLLs out for people to try at GOlfsmith the other day.

I like first putter.

The price to me seems high, would like to know what values them above $200

Not a fan of the blade, but really digging the other two.

I need to roll these.

I was thinking the complete opposite about the looks, the blade looks great to me!

I'll agree with needing to roll these though!

I don't mind the looks of any of them to be honest. I wonder if this line will be enough to kind of give them that shot in the arm back in their putter lineup. We shall see. I'd be curious to see some in hand pics as well as roll some putts in real life. Not a terrible look though.

I was thinking the complete opposite about the looks, the blade looks great to me!

I'll agree with needing to roll these though!
Im not a fan of blades, in general, though.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssss the wait is over. Those sexy lambo putters are gonna be acquisitioned.

Don't hate it. Actually have nice lines. Will need to see in hand pics

I don't hate them...I think I would need to see in hand photos. While I think the colors flow great and would be great for alignment the "animated" photos just look cheap to me. But I wont pass judgement until I see some in ad pics or see them in person.

Ive always loved the Spider line from TM. Guess Ill have to see about getting my hands on the mallet or the Spider.

Looks like a mid-March release for these guys.

how OS are we talking about here? Don't mind the looks at all. Need to check out that insert too. Really like the red.

initial reaction is a big no for me.

I don't mind the blade, not a fan of the others. Think they're probably over priced and I would just opt for an existing TM which would now be cheaper like a Daytona.

Ya....ummmm...they don't jump out and me, and the Spyder has always seemed WAY to big, and I've turned into a mallet guy over the years.

Mid mallet looks slick. Other then that I am sorry to say they don't do much for me. The original spider is better in my eyes

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Meh, they are OK, it would take alot for me to get excited about TM putters again, and these certainly aren't it.

I like the colors but other than that the looks of those three don't do anything for me.

What's interesting is when someone like TM promotes high MOI it's looked at differently than when a company like Cure does

I want to give the OS a roll, which IMO is very similar to the Odyssey 1W. I found the feel/sound of the 1W too soft and not to my liking.

Im liking the looks of these...

012016-SpiderCustom-03084-e1453318300526.jpg

Not bad at all, but nothing that pulls me in either.

Back