Live Scoring Coming To THP Events In 2016

This is a great idea, and a very cool looking app. The score keeping looks fast and simple, which isn't that common on golf/GPS apps.

So somewhere along the line I missed adding my own username, it saddled me with "rob13". Guess that's what I get for using FaceBook to register... Send those invites if you want!

Now this is going to be cool! Going to delve in at a later date

App downloaded and signed up. I am amsmith61

Starting to send out a few invites and will keep looking

OK, stress levels decreased. I had to register from a PC. Phone was having none of it.

So, if you get a request from initials SH, it's me.

Oh, and my name is as usual; and that's a zero.

I haven't had a real opportunity to dive into the application yet, but I am curious about what our limitations or opportunities are with this.

Are we able to create weekly tournaments against our 'followers' or a community structured for THP that could be adjusted based on handicap and course slope/rating? Obviously I think the real meat of the benefit here is with our big time THP events, but it would be a very awesome thing to incorporate into some of the more localized gatherings, or even for our Regional Rivalry hopefuls as well as grandaddy members to push each other during our prep.

This app was great for the NorCal SoCal event last fall. Here's a screen shot of what it showed.
d9c253bd9e541fe12f10d769f2b0d70f.jpg

Clicking a match would show the scores like this

1f491d72e8ded752705458d7ce4ff2aa.jpg

This will be a great edition for the events so easy to follow along.

This will make following along even more awesome. Great idea

Looking forward to this at the #KickoffClassic. I installed the Android version. Hoping to give it a test run this weekend.

This looks awesome, might even come in handy on non official outings that have over 3 groups of 4 playing

Downloaded!! This should be lots of fun at the Kickoff!

Following along is great, this will make it just that much better.

I may have a chance to test this app on Sunday....looking forward to it.

I really like the looks of this.

Very cool feature to make it easier for those following online.

Think I'll download this before the event, there are not very favorable reviews on the Android App Store.

Downloaded ID is TheMilkMan

Downloaded and logged in as brianmk24

This sounds like a great addition, and a really cool app!

This is seriously awesome. So happy this can happen

If so, I will try and follow. Curious to see what this actually looks like.

How cool is this?
THP just floors me sometimes!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Hope so, it should be fun.
If so, I will try and follow. Curious to see what this actually looks like.
I'm curious how it looks as well. When we used it for our NorCal/SoCal match I was too busy using the update screen and playing to "watch" the other available views. Schanker's post (#132) was the first time I that I have seen that screen.

For those who have not used Game Book, you can enter your current handicap in settings. You can also change how information is entered. Currently, I do not track stats because it sometimes hangs up on me (iPhone 6+). The benefit of having your current cap in there is if you are playing a match with someone or in a group, the leaderboard will show net scores of everyone who has a cap in there.

Its pretty darn darn cool to see a "tournament" in such a dynamic way. You are riding along great at 4 under par and suddenly somebody who gets a pop or two on a hole makes a natural birdie and comes out of nowhere. I have sent out some invitations and some have already accepted. I believe I am John Mazzola (not the one in FL) or Johnnymojo.

JM

Back