Live Scoring Coming To THP Events In 2016

Signed up. Username: Miller.Time

This will be an awesome way to keep up with the events!

Will the live results also be posted in a forum like in the past? Or if we want to follow along do we have to use a device to see the scores?

Absolutely they will still be posted.

This is awesome. It will be fun following the scoring live.

Downloading now ... looks exciting! Will be able to use this during the #THPCallOuts as well. :) So EVERYONE can see how badly I'm kicking JohnsInVA behind! LOL

Stepping it up!

Just downloaded the app and played around a bit, this is going to be fun at RTJ next month.

Username is lightningbolt44 send those friend requests :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Surprisingly I am DawgDaddy check it out on twitter @ DawgDaddy47

Oh many this explicit amazing! From a participant perspective I think this will be easier to update and get this information out to followers fast. Threads can still be updated, but this allows several avenues to follow along!

Well done!
#ChangeTheGame

This is awesome. Not so awesome that I may need to carry an iPhone lol

This is awesome to be able to get quick updates!

Well I am now friends with Rancey, we need to get linked up to each other. I am not finding it the easiest thing to do. I have invited Ron, Kelly & Christian as they were the only FB friends that showed up. This may take a while to get everyone included.

Used gamebook this past weekend. It's a great app and the live scoring plus banther within the scoring is a great feature.

This is awesome!

Doing better using the search feature, got Miller.Time invited now.

Very cool. To bad there isn't a Android App version.

I don't know if anyone responded to this yet, but I have the app and I have a LG G4...

I'm excited to be part of the Kickoff event seeing how the Live Scoring adds to the drama.

Ok, I think I have everyone who has posted up in this tread so far. I will check in later and see who else has downloaded the app.

This is such a great addition. Speaking as someone who follows along with most of the events, having the score at hand will be fantastic!

Let's get it going!

This is really cool, will be awesome to follow along with the 2016 slate!

This is great news!

Ok, invites sent out to Android users. I'm the guy with the weird French name.

We used this app at our NorCal vs. SoCal gathering last year. It takes a couple of minutes to get used to but it is pretty good. I was updating the app after each hole and people that weren't at the event could easily follow along.

I installed gamebook at the end of last season & didn't get a chance to try it out.

Back