Potato Chips vs Corn Chips

Corn chips. Fritos. Doritos.

Do that with a potato.

Did Taco Bell reach out to Pringles for a better taco shell?

FREAKING BOOM!!!! Taco Bell FTW!

Growing up I was a sucker for Wise Dipsy Doodles (wavy corn chips). Can't find them anymore. Nowadays it's potato chips with Wavy chips being my favorite.

Potato chips are go to! Corn/tortilla need a dip

just out of the bag? Potato Chips
Eating with chili? Corn Chips
On a sandwich? Potato Chips

You are one wise man. I agree with PhillyV.

Definitely going with corn chips. 1. Doritos 2. Salsa 3. Gaucamole Ohhhh, and what is better to pair with a good bowl of hot chili on a winter day? Fritos, baby.

Love corn chips

Potato Chips in a landslide.

big fan of Fritos and Tortilla chips, so I guess I have to say corn chips.
Chili Cheese fritos for the win!

Plain: corn chips every time! Just better IMO
flavored: Potato chips especially salt & vinegar

I like frito's and Tostitos... both are yummy. I like putting Frito's in my chili.

Doritos ftw

My absolute favorite thing to eat right now is guacamole. So I'm going with corn chips FTW.

I thought this was an easy choice in favor of potato when I opened the thread. However, I'd rather give up potato chips than chips/salsa or chips/queso, so I have to go with tortilla being better.

Potato Chips every day of the week, twice on Sundays and not even close.

I equally appreciate both. I love Kettle Cooked chips and LOVE doritos.

one does not simply sit down and eat a bag of corn chips. but potato chips can and very often should be consumed in standard bag serving size throughout the course of one sitting. so potato chips ftw, unless you have a dipping sauce of some sort in which case the chip is the vehicle to put the sauce in my mouth, much like cake merely transports the icing.

Doritos are corn tortilla chips, so I'll say corn!

Potato hands down

Sour cream and onion potato chips (lays or pringles) is #1 on my list.
The rest of my top 5 is dominated by corn chips.

I can eat a whole bag of Fritos if I'm not careful so there's that.

Man you guys are making me want a snack. I could go for some corn chips and queso like no other.

If it is just regular corn chips like Fritos, I go with potato. If the corn ship category includes tortilla chips, that swings the vote to the other side for me.

Potato chips all the way. I prefer Lays Classic or Ruffles, no flavors. Don't mind a jalapeño sour cream dip with my Ruffles or Wavy Lays.

Sour cream and onion potato chips (lays or pringles) is #1 on my list.
The rest of my top 5 is dominated by corn chips.

Pringle's aren't potato chips. In the UK they call potato chips "crisps", but they aren't allowed to call Pringle's crisps because they don't contain enough actual potato.

I prefer chips and even with all the variety I prefer just a couple types, Kettle and SC & Cheddar. Corn chips are OK too but rarely grab a bag of those over chips.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'm not a huge fan of either but the last time I was in South Jersey I came across Herr's Dark Roast Potato chips, I've ordered two cases since August!

Back