Odyssey Putters Thread

Think it's time to pull the trigger on a MXM 330. The lust is becoming really strong.

I'm looking for a milled #7....or tank....or milled versa....:bashful:

I've found that the more threads I read and post in, the more money I want to spend :D

Lots of enablers on THP. Long term ponders turn quickly into purchases.

and now I have to find a mild collection #9...

thanks guys.

Outside of the Black Series TD, my favorite putter Odyssey has made. (With a disclaimer that I've not rolled the Damascus)

Outside of the Black Series TD, my favorite putter Odyssey has made. (With a disclaimer that I've not rolled the Damascus)
love my white Damascus. but I really like how pretty the milled is...

When will the new model from odyssey be unveiled ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I should wait till the 29th and see what is released but hard pondering a milled #9 again after seeing it mentioned.

Decisions, Decisions... The empty spot is reserved for whatever pops up from Koske on Wednesday or a MXM 1W..

e8cf3e4b9450d3ded1e396d9fe45698e.jpg

Decisions, Decisions... The empty spot is reserved for whatever pops up from Koske on Wednesday or a MXM 1W..

That's quite the collection dude!

​I rolled these today.

#putterpr0n

Here you go! My favorite putter grip, maybe ever, which is crazy. They put them on the 777's and on the Milled Collection. I begged for one on my #TheGrandaddy putter in Cali, but to no avail.

DSC_0027-XL.jpg

DSC_0028-XL.jpg

Love this grip! I keep trying to find it as well. I'll take a blue or black. I don't care just as long as I can get my hands in another one. Do you know If this is made by Callaway or another OEM? (Lamkin, GP etc..)

Love this grip! I keep trying to find it as well. I'll take a blue or black. I don't care just as long as I can get my hands in another one. Do you know If this is made by Callaway or another OEM? (Lamkin, GP etc..)
Oh I'm sure it's made by one or the other, if I had to guess I'd say gp. But, it's not the standard gp offering, much more like the Pistolero which is a gp grip iirc.

I almost bought a super cheap (99.99) left handed Canadian #9HT the other day.

Amsmith61 is a pusher hahaha
you can learn to putt LH right? it's not that hard.

I think you should have done it. haha

This one is a small project. Stripped the paint fill from the white line. Will be paint filling it with black. Great putter and will look good when done
8162ee0d33810ff9d309bd4744a721b8.jpg
dd2afd40ddd77ae67457e5869cbba87d.jpg
e1c5d51eb7c197e1fbf3994fa1d2eb8a.jpg

This one is a small project. Stripped the paint fill from the white line. Will be paint filling it with black. Great putter and will look good when done
8162ee0d33810ff9d309bd4744a721b8.jpg
dd2afd40ddd77ae67457e5869cbba87d.jpg
e1c5d51eb7c197e1fbf3994fa1d2eb8a.jpg

Small project on an awesome putter. Can't wait to see how it turns out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

of....flippin... course it is.. hahahahaha!
I'm just holding on to it for a friend. She will go through a bit of cosmetic surgery to imitate his long lost love "Eleanor"

Back