What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, everyone's sun room looks like this, right?

d06710125847d0836bcda6ad462ee638.jpg

My wife is awesome.
No but my living room has this....my wife is also awesome ?

b6add86cf48727cbb12f3d05b8e1472b.jpg

Booked a tee time for Friday, Sat and sunday

golf wives are severely underrated.

I can't complain. I have 4 bikes sitting next to 3 staff bags. 1 bike is on my trainer.

Wonder if I can get away with sliding in a putting green??

Walked my first nine holes of the year with my 7 year old.
I think I was 4 or 5 over, but I wasn't really keeping score.

Did some foruming, reshafted my 47* wedge and hit the range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Setup a return for the Fusion 14 bag and kept searching for a second course to play for the NorCal throw down on 3/19-3/20.

Today will be a light day. This past weekend was a couple of high rep sessions of full swing practice, plus some sim rounds. May hit some putts, chips, spend some time on the balance discs and kettlebell exercises.

Setup a return for the Fusion 14 bag and kept searching for a second course to play for the NorCal throw down on 3/19-3/20.

Also stopped by Golf Mart to pick up a box for the aforementioned Fusion 14 bag return which I'll be dropping off at FedEx after class.

Last edited:
Took a lesson and had a state of the art sim to myself for 3 hours.

Trade from Panda came in today and I took it to the shop to get SW and regripped.
7cfbacc2d59736cfae0bb593d758edc1.jpg

Got tracking for my Nike Air Hybrid II bag. It'll be here on Wednesday :D

Full swings on the radar with 9 iron and Driver. Lowest with 9 iron after getting loose was 66 highest 83 with majority 74-77. Driver lowest 98 highest 111 with majority 104-108. Always fun to see what works and what doesn't. You feel like you swung out of your shoes and it ends up being awful. Hadn't swung a club full out in like 5 days and showed

18 holes on my day off!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You mean you don't play 36 holes on your days off? :wink:

THP'd. Trimmed NexBelt to size and figured out how to operate the belt! Also looked at golf courses in potential duty station locations.

I also shopped around for a Clicgear 3.5+ :D

Spent another couple of hours at the dome; more short game work as well as some full swings. Also tried to stay in touch with stuff coming out of the show.

Played a great round of golf today with friends after two weeks away from a golf course. Family health issues, but the health issues are getting much better. My mind was free and clear and swung slow and smoothly. Hit it 75 times, 12 fairways, 8 greens and 28 putts. Also working on having an attitude like Jason Duffner, not gonna worry about any shot be it good or bad..............just enjoy hitting and putting the rock.

Played 18 holes.
Received my THP NexBelt.
THP'ed.
Read an article about golf architecture.
Thought about where I want to take a golf trip.
Planning my weekend rounds.

Got my new to me MXM, tore off the awful flatso SS grip, THP'd, thats about it.

I practiced my grip and then some chips in the garage... too much snow for anything else unfortunately

First time swinging a club in a week.
Played 9 holes with only my 7-iron, then hit some PW's.

Shoulder/neck have been hurting for 3 weeks. Not getting any better; found out today I have a tear in my rotator cuff.

Lots of putting and chipping in my future, with no golf for awhile.

Went to golfsmith. Hit the c200s and the mizuno 850's again. Also hit the cally mini to see how I would like it.
When will golfsmith get a demo c200 in graphite or the cobra f6 line? So frustrating.

trying to shorten swing to get more consistency. played 18 today and hit it terribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back