What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swing Train in PVC Swing trainer every day...golf yoga on plane...cures a lot of ups in downs in swing performance...e.g rust

THPed and really wished that I was at the PGA Show!

put a new grip on the set matching approach wedge i got, THP'd and watched some golf.

Just some THPing and reading up on the PGA shoe coverage.

Just received second weight in the mail and got it installed. Will try and get some swings in before Monday's round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grip and chipping practice in the garage and of course following along with all the awesome PGA Show coverage here.

A lot of THP and practiced putting. Now watching the Singapore open. So many guys with crazy good tempo swings on this tour.

Pulled shafts on two sets of ironed and a putter. KBS going in the J15CB's and steel shaft going into the Bridgestone putter head. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The insert in the Bridgestone putter!

53e1323d03a72a539fa8190bceb6d59e_zpsjzvyhgfp.jpg

JM

Nice grips!

THP, watched some of the golf from Doha and booked a driver fitting for Friday next week

THP'd and continued to follow the incredible coverage of the PGA merchandise show!

I stopped by Golf Mart to take a good look at the CliqGear 3.5+. I definitely made the right choice!

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

I swung by a few places to check out the merchandise today. At Academy I picked up a Cleveland Smart Sole C and a Smart Square putter on clearance for a grand total of $100. Then I went to the PGA Superstore and got a couple of Black Clover hats I've been wanting. I also fell in love with a set of irons on the used rack that I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on, even though they were only $200.

Full bag practice. 18 holes of sim.. 9 were all par 5's.. Trying to make as many birdies as possible.. Swing was good today. THP'd. Watched a lot of Pga Show coverage as well. Overwhelming..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swung some sticks off the demo and used rack at Golfsmith. F5 and C200 7i demos, apex mb 6i demo, and Ping 3 crossover. After I got nice and loose I swung an M1 driver set neutral, BB v series and ping anser from the used racks, and a fly-z +.

The only LTD demos they had were left handed

7 iron shootout between the C200, Forged Tec, & F6. F6 irons are awesome.

Reshafted my new 46* MD3 wedge with a dg x100 onyx shaft. These shafts look so good with the Matte Black head and acid utx grips

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Re-shafted my Bridgestone J15 Cast with KBS Tour 90's

JM

Since it is winter I took apart my wedges and decided to take a blow torch to then. I know have a blue gap wedge.

Was fitted for and picked up the new Cobra king forged tec irons 4-gw with the kbs tour (?) 125g x-stiff shafts. So stoked for them to come in.

Was fitted for and picked up the new Cobra king forged tec irons 4-gw with the kbs tour (?) 125g x-stiff shafts. So stoked for them to come in.
Nice dude! How long til you get them?

Read through a lot of the THP PGA show coverage. Its awesome again this year.

Returned my XR 3H and had the money put on a gift card that will be used for my GBB Heavenwood when it arrives.

And I got tracking for my THP 1/4 zips :banana:

Hit balls this afternoon outside with a mid winter thaw we had.Boy did I do poorly again,perplexed-extremely discouraged.I guess I will call the teaching pro again for help.This time I'm going to be more upfront and tell him it is working 0% of the time without him present.He is such a great guy,but time to be honest about my situation here

Went in search of the new SS grips, no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back