What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 with THP'ers.

hit plastic whiffle balls in the garage with my boys, then went to the driving range by myself to work the iron swing with the 8i, and test my gamer dvs shaft vs the rogue i bought from diabolo. turns out the rogue is 1/2" shorter than the dvs. i have a foggy (let's be honest, alcohol-induced) memory of a pm from diabolo that this was a made-for rogue black 110, but i'm not 100% sure.

i had garbage for most of the bucket except for the last 10-15 balls. the rogue felt much more stout than the dvs, and the change in length did throw me off. the rogue produced some bullets, and seemed to want to go straight. then i found something in my swing and was finding the center with a pretty neutral plane. with the rogue installed at "RIGHT" it was straight with a cut, and LONG. but the cut got away from me, so that makes me a little nervous. popping the dvs back in and using the one-piece takeaway swing thought, i was hitting the high bomb missiles i've fallen in love with.

SO, after all that shaft testing in the j815 (kai'li, fubuki z, and rogue black 110), the dvs is the winner! i might try to extend the rogue and toy with it in different configurations, because i did really like the feel of a good swing.

golf is fun :)

Did some driver shaft testing off all the shafts I have as well as the Matrix SpeedRulz for Callaway.

Did some driver shaft testing off all the shafts I have as well as the Matrix SpeedRulz for Callaway.

That shaft is on my radar as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That shaft is on my radar as well

They sent me the A-type in stiff for testing. Needless to say that's not really the type of shaft I would play haha. Didn't gel with me, but it did what it intended to do. I would love a shot at the C-type in X. It's a hell of a good looking shaft though.

I woke up early and watched Rickie Fowler take the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship. Dudes got his game going.

Drove around and located a few courses, some driving ranges, and found the golf stores close by. Productive day in the new area.

Some more dome time with MSH and dhartmann. Working hard on my chipping and pitching, while keeping the full swing lubed and ready.

Your chipping/pitching is 1000% better since that lesson. Crisp contact and great flight. Can't believe that teachers fee is so low! Better keep up with the lessons

Some more dome time with MSH and dhartmann. Working hard on my chipping and pitching, while keeping the full swing lubed and ready.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cleaned the sticks while watching football.

THP... Some Wedge work .. 18 hole sim with Michigan Ohio THPers..

So, everyone's sun room looks like this, right?

d06710125847d0836bcda6ad462ee638.jpg

My wife is awesome.

So, everyone's sun room looks like this, right?

d06710125847d0836bcda6ad462ee638.jpg

My wife is awesome.

Not sun room, but my wonderful allows my putting green and putters in the dining room.

YYYEEESSSS

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
Haha you'll be going over even more often now

To see the baby of course...

Your chipping/pitching is 1000% better since that lesson. Crisp contact and great flight. Can't believe that teachers fee is so low! Better keep up with the lessons

I appreciate the tips. Lots of work to be done. More repetition will get that confidence level to where I want it to be.

YYYEEESSSS
Haha you'll be going over even more often now

To see the baby of course...

I said I wanted to putt and wish I could have it up in that room rather than the basement... She green lighted it. Apparently I'm fun to be around.

#Win

I said I wanted to putt and wish I could have it up in that room rather than the basement... She green lighted it. Apparently I'm fun to be around.

#Win
Wish I had a basement.

I'm not jealous.
I'm not jealous.
I'm not jealous.
I'm not jealous.
I'm not jealous.
I'm not jealous.
No basement though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back