The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#THPCallOut this year, loser has to golf in joggers for next round? hahahahaha awful.

Gawd that would be awful. They have to be extremely uncomfortable

Jogger pants with high top golf shoes may be the worst thing I've seen in golf fashion. Not so much the high tops but how awful it looks with joggers
Joggers look stupid, no matter what shoes you wear.

So Columbus, OH is getting a 2nd area code...weird.

Aren't joggers extremely comfortable?
Why do we have to call sweat pants, "joggers", now?

Why do we need this change?

Why do we have to call sweat pants, "joggers", now?

Why do we need this change?

aren't they different though? Joggers have the elastic bottoms or something and they are cut differently or so I am told.

Aren't joggers extremely comfortable?

Couldn't be for me. I can't stand anything on my ankle which is why i wear mostly no show or long dress socks. Can't wear low cut

aren't they different though? Joggers have the elastic bottoms or something and they are cut differently or so I am told.

My dad used to rock sweat pants with elastic bottoms.

My dad used to rock sweat pants with elastic bottoms.

like I said, I have no idea. just what I've been told. Apparently Texashacker wears them, maybe he can confirm what they are.

I wear the hell out of them

like I said, I have no idea. just what I've been told. Apparently Texashacker wears them, maybe he can confirm what they are.
So does Beiber.

Correct. Very similar to soccer warm up pants with a taper but the end with elastic vice the zip up. Sweatpants are usually just a straight leg

Has anyone ever seen Bieber and TXHacker in the same place at the same time? Same person?
I have.

Hung out with them both in Vegas a few years back. Epic party.

I have.

Hung out with them both in Vegas a few years back. Epic party.

But dude Bieber is lacking in coolness in comparison. It's not even close really.

Haters gonna hate. Luckily I found no one makes fun of me for what I wear while im working out. I certainly would never golf in them, or any sweatpants for that matter

Yes. Wear them to the gym almost every day

This might be the one time I won't point and laugh at joggers. If you are wearing them instead of sweatpants, that's fine I guess. If you are wearing them "out" as pants... I will point and laugh.

But I'm an old man now I guess.

Jogger pants with high top golf shoes may be the worst thing I've seen in golf fashion. Not so much the high tops but how awful it looks with joggers

I'd rock them. Can't be that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back