NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you providing a sample you openly believe is unrealistic and asking us to consider it?
Not a Sermon. .. Just a Thought

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I understand that everyone is picked by the Fans to go ... but what if there is some unfortunate skate malfunction and Ovi blows out his knee in the boards. (It would never happen anyway but still) Then everyone will say "why did he even play in the All Star game?" He's damned if he goes & damned if he doesn't. Now just go and win the Cup! Everyone will forget all about the All Star game after the first game back vs Florida.
Every star player for a contender is in the same position, the same could hypothetically happen in practice, should he stop practicing?

Every star player for a contender is in the same position, the same could hypothetically happen in practice, should he stop practicing?

...or working out?
...or driving to the arena?
...or walking around his house?

I can't wait for the break to be over again. I just can't wait to see McDavid back on the ice. I'm also looking forward to seeing him in person in early March against the Wild.

I'm just saying that's the way our society thinks (some anyway) .... the critics all would come out of the woodwork.

I think the all-star game is a joke, Scott getting elected was a joke because fans think it's a joke.

I'd actually rather watch the old format where there's an actual hockey game even with hardly any hitting or defense and a 13-12 score. This 3-on-3 is just stupid and I doubt the all-star game brings in many new fans anyways.

I care about players opting out about as much as I care about the event itself.

I hate you. You know who u are.

I think the all-star game is a joke, Scott getting elected was a joke because fans think it's a joke.

I'd actually rather watch the old format where there's an actual hockey game even with hardly any hitting or defense and a 13-12 score. This 3-on-3 is just stupid and I doubt the all-star game brings in many new fans anyways.

I care about players opting out about as much as I care about the event itself.

Looks like we're paddling the same canoe.

This is cruel and unusual punishment. I hate you.

1. I hate seeing pics of myself.
2. I feel like an idiot taking a selfie.
3. I promise the stain I put on the shirt was chocolate, yeah I'll go with that it's chocolate.

Last edited:
This is cruel and unusual punishment. I hate you.

1. I hate seeing pics of myself.
2. I feel like an idiot taking a selfie.
3. I promise the stain I put on the shirt was chocolate, yeah I'll go with that it's chocolate.
I haven't checked online yet, but is the avi "crest small" or can you see it and the poop stain without a magnifying glass? :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I haven't checked online yet, but is the avi "crest small" or can you see it and the poop stain without a magnifying glass? :)

Size matters it's something Crest hasn't learned yet. hahaha I don't cheap out like that and I put the stain across the number 32. hahaha

Size matters it's something Crest hasn't learned yet. hahaha I don't cheap out like that and I put the stain across the number 32. hahaha
Lol! I'm surprised you actually found a Dale Hunter Caps jersey...impressive.

Lol! I'm surprised you actually found a Dale Hunter Caps jersey...impressive.

It was actually number 8, I added the 32 for effect. Don't tell Crest because he loves Hunter almost as much as he loves Jagr and the Penguins.

This made my day and will continue to make many more in the next 2 weeks! We need to keep bumping this thread so everyone can see it

I'm sorry I had to start that trend Scrap.... this rag is disgusting

I'm sorry I had to start that trend Scrap.... this rag is disgusting
I love all the Caps fans in here

4c1a01623ee7aeae32de1d7eb1bf660e.jpg

you know I have some pictures of you wearing a habs hat?

#chokinglikehisteam

1-7-2 in the last 10. Just the worse.

Just to help you feel better Marty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back