2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Well this is true, you have a strong back!

Between my bionic back and your bionic hip.....we've done some cool stuff. Hahahaha

Hot damn, I can't wait for this event to get here!

Between my bionic back and your bionic hip.....we've done some cool stuff. Hahahaha

Hot damn, I can't wait for this event to get here!

It's going to freak'n awesome! 3 weeks will fly by!!

Getting in a prep round today. Looking forward to this!

JM

Have fun, my man.

I can't wait for this event either. I'm ready to tee it up with THPers.

Just booked a lesson with my instructor for tomorrow, hopefully just to make any minor corrections on anything we've worked on before.
I'm hoping to get a few prep rounds in the books over the next couple weeks too.

February starts on Monday!!!

Will be hitting the course this afternoon armed with 2 drivers and 2 putters to lock those spots in the bag down.

To my team, please have your bag set before you arrive. I would prefer you guys not look for a swing once on the property. Bring what will get the job and commit to that bag.
I hear ya cap, I know what I have the most confidence in now, I'll go back to tinkering after the event!
Just in case you forgot how things will flow over the two days.
So much fun/differences in each of those different formats. They each will have a bit of a different look depending on partner/opponent. Can't wait to talk strategy with Maynard!

To my team, please have your bag set before you arrive. I would prefer you guys not look for a swing once on the property. Bring what will get the job and commit to that bag.

I know what socks and underwear I'll be wearing!

Got a round in with WillWhite today. Neither of us had our best but we had fun. Will is going to fit in just fine on THP. An equipment junkie! We talked a lot about the Kentwool event and other events too. I think I sold him that he must try to get in the PX event this year. Showed him Tapatalk and that is the best way to stay up to date on the forums. Looking forward to seeing him in 3 weeks in Opelika!

Driver (in my signature) locked for the Kickoff Classic. Only real miss with it today was actually a perfect miss for the hole (par 5, sharp dogleg right at about 250 from the tee with hazard left up until the dogleg) that set up a 230 yard 3 wood to leave a 25 foot eagle putt. Wish I could replicate that miss every time! Putter still somewhat up in the air as I didn't count on the Tad Moore TM-4 that I received yesterday feeling and rolling so ridiculously well. That too will be locked by the end of next week.

Yesterday's round was unflattering but heading out again today to get some more work in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a round in with WillWhite today. Neither of us had our best but we had fun. Will is going to fit in just fine on THP. An equipment junkie! We talked a lot about the Kentwool event and other events too. I think I sold him that he must try to get in the PX event this year. Showed him Tapatalk and that is the best way to stay up to date on the forums. Looking forward to seeing him in 3 weeks in Opelika!

Had a great time yesterday Barry. Definitely not my best but great weather and meeting a new friend more than made up for the play. I look forward to meeting everyone in a couple of weeks as well. If there is a PX I would love a spot and will be trying hard for that one.

Anyone else excited seeing how we only have three weeks?

"The message via tapatalk - thx Barry"

Gonna be in the mid 70s at Grand National for a couple of days, can't wait to get up there tomorrow. End of February is looking really good weather wise.

30 mph winds again today and it's just brutal out here.

30 mph winds again today and it's just brutal out here.

Grind it out partner! One of us needs to get some outside work in before this shindig gets underway.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454259213.376291.jpg

Played well in stretches today but had 3 three putts and double on an easy par5. Learned a lot from my coach on alignment and face direction. Stuff I knew but explained it differently. Also worked on a faster left side. Once that happened the delivery was quick and crisp.

Also worked on a faster left side. Once that happened the delivery was quick and crisp.

Can you expand a bit on what you mean here?

Can you expand a bit on what you mean here?

I'm guessing he meant quicker clearing of his hips for a faster turn. Just a guess though.

Absolutely brutal front nine 47 but followed it up with a 40 on the back with a double on 18. To give you an idea of the wind today...146 yard par 3 into the wind, had to hit my 175 yard club to get it pin high.

Absolutely brutal front nine 47 but followed it up with a 40 on the back with a double on 18. To give you an idea of the wind today...146 yard par 3 into the wind, had to hit my 175 yard club to get it pin high.

Nice recovery!

Playing short tomorrow but end of week it's links time

Back