Odyssey Putters Thread

I might wanna try a 7ch. never have before.

Next time you come out to Ohio or wherever we tee it up, you're free to use mine for a round.

Next time you come out to Ohio or wherever we tee it up, you're free to use mine for a round.
Thanks man. I know I'll be there sometime this year and will take you up on that offer.

VLine has a strong chance of going in the bag this year. Just have to wait till the Fang is available for a roll locally. But honestly at these price points it's possible both get a shot this year.

VLine has a strong chance of going in the bag this year. Just have to wait till the Fang is available for a roll locally. But honestly at these price points it's possible both get a shot this year.

The Vline Fang for me at that price point is a no brainer.

starting to think I might have overpaid for my milled #9. Looks like someone just paint filled the face.

Ranger does your #7 look like this?
22f45e7a5fa002339d3e7eaeb5f17132.jpg

I hate to say it, but that does look paint filled.

starting to think I might have overpaid for my milled #9. Looks like someone just paint filled the face.

That's paint filled. The milled models have a silver back to them, not blue.

I hate to say it, but that does look paint filled.
I just noticed it. kinda bums me out especially since there was no weight kit as well.

93279fda09d462e6f5baff3a498e015d.jpg

609b1a32b401c9242540c4b10d165396.jpg

5ac189bed04b2a9f87574ac121661f08.jpg

Fresh from Japan!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

That's paint filled. The milled models have a silver back to them, not blue.
I thought maybe it was a tour issue or something. guess I live and learn. still looks cool from a distance though. Haha

That is sick, amart!

Here's a closer look at mine.
6dce4b59e959cdaca652681d1ec43a13.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmm the one on the bottom definitely looks smoother in the blue.

Alright. looks like yours is filled as well, just not as bad as mine. haha

Mine just looks a little more sloppy. Did you pay the normal price for yours? don't need the actual price just if it was near normal or not.

Alright. looks like yours is filled as well, just not as bad as mine. haha

Mine just looks a little more sloppy. Did you pay the normal price for yours? don't need the actual price just if it was near normal or not.

Paid normal price for these models...came with HC and weights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paid normal price for these models...came with HC and weights.

Alright. cool. wish the weights were included but I don't think I over paid that much. thanks!

it does feel pretty good though. been rolling it and it puts a great roll on the ball.

I need another #7 in my collection. Is the Works version smaller than the MXM? I have a MXM but it's a little too big for my liking. I had a metal-x and loved the size of it.

Iirc Kevin has the works and it fits in the THP mallet cover where the mxm doesn't come close to fitting in it

Iirc Kevin has the works and it fits in the THP mallet cover where the mxm doesn't come close to fitting in it
The MXM does... it just will puncture a hole after awhile. haha

I'd love to find an MXM #1. When we got to test them at the Callaway testing, I knew I'd want one eventually

My MXM now has a counter weighted grip and feel like magic. Totally changed the makeup of the putter. Can't wait to get this on the course in the AM

Picked up a 2 ball fang tank cruiser today. Will be good competition for my Seemore giant. I need to make a decision to commit to my pledge of one putter this year.

Took the MXM 7 out with me and was going to split time between it and the Works Tank Cruiser 7.

I was putting too well with the WTC 7 that I never switched it up.

Might have to get some practice green time with the MXM to see if it's worthy of getting a solid look, but the WTC 7 is just tough to beat right now.

My MXM now has a counter weighted grip and feel like magic. Totally changed the makeup of the putter. Can't wait to get this on the course in the AM

Such a marked difference with you counter balanced grip. Actually was a bit to aggressive with a few first putts. But it's nice to to stroke the putt vs hitting thru it.

Such a marked difference with you counter balanced grip. Actually was a bit to aggressive with a few first putts. But it's nice to to stroke the putt vs hitting thru it.

What grip did you throw on there??

Back