Odyssey Putters Thread

Incredible mallet shape. Its one I have screamed about from the rooftops as much as I can, to me, its just better than the #7.

Thankfully though, they had a baby. #VlineFANG
Just can't decide which iteration to go with.

Is tomorrow the day that the "putter that cannot be named" gets to be named and revealed?

Incredible mallet shape. Its one I have screamed about from the rooftops as much as I can, to me, its just better than the #7.

Is that a Japanese only head shape?

Odyssey Putters Thread

Is tomorrow the day that the "putter that cannot be named" gets to be named and revealed?

That happened yesterday.

It has it's own preview/review thread

It's the Vline-Fang

That happened yesterday.

It has it's own preview/review thread

It's the Vline-Fang

I'd say I need to read the forum more often, but dude it's flying!

Thanks. For some reason I thought it was the 29th. I'll check it out. Trying to keep up via tapatalk is insane, especially this week.

1/29 was the day.

Then Odyssey put it out early.

Gotcha. Thanks. They can't be switching things up on me like that. :alien:

Just moving and shaking, gotta keep us on our toes.

Blasphemy. Don’t let Kang here you saying that. LOL.

I need to give it a roll
Blasphemy. Don’t let Kang here you saying that. LOL.
It will be very difficult to beat the 7 in my eyes. If it does, the collection will be easy to complete lol. 1 and done

I need to give it a roll

It will be very difficult to beat the 7 in my eyes. If it does, the collection will be easy to complete lol. 1 and done

Dude,one and waiting on releases. At least you won't have to play catch up. Although The Asian market may have some options :)

Dude,one and waiting on releases. At least you won't have to play catch up. Although The Asian market may have some options :)
Precisely. This will NOT be a one and done headshape.

That's what I meant. I'd would be up to date after one purchase hahaha. What kind of collection would consist of one? Lol

Just can't decide which iteration to go with.
Is the Fang the one you tested? If so is the head slightly smaller than the V Line itself or are the photos deceiving?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Called my local shop and asked when they would have the V-Line Fang in to roll... They had no clue what I was talking about.

:banghead:

Watching golf channel and I think Frank Beard from ZZ Top has Kang beat. His collection of SC putters is 300 plus estimated value 1.5M

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I need another #7 in my collection. Is the Works version smaller than the MXM? I have a MXM but it's a little too big for my liking. I had a metal-x and loved the size of it.

I need another #7 in my collection. Is the Works version smaller than the MXM? I have a MXM but it's a little too big for my liking. I had a metal-x and loved the size of it.

The 777 is the smaller version :D

Back