THP 2010 FF League #2

this sounds fun

With the other league full at 16 teams, we are now up to 10 in this league.

We would love to have a couple of more jump in, so shoot me a PM if you want to do THP Fantasy Football. Incredible Custom Vokey wedge to the winner of League #2.

DOnt forget everybody, we are still looking for a few more people for the 2nd league.

DOnt forget everybody, we are still looking for a few more people for the 2nd league.

C'mon!! If you wanted in the first time around but missed the opening like me then get signed up for this one!

count me in! Working on the post count.

Im excited :)

count me in for league #2...if you see lots of random posts from me over the next couple days, now you know why.

We sent PM's to everybody, but very few have responded. Guys, you have to respond soon, we are running out of time.

We sent PM's to everybody, but very few have responded. Guys, you have to respond soon, we are running out of time.

You got mine, right?

Of course, If I'm the only one who responds, you can just send the THP Wedget to me. LOL!

We sure did. We got a few.

I sent a donation in but did not receive any type of invite to join the league. Myself and One-T are going to co-own the team. did the invite go to him perhaps?

I sent a donation in but did not receive any type of invite to join the league. Myself and One-T are going to co-own the team. did the invite go to him perhaps?

We are waiting until we get half the donations before invites go out. We only have a few right now as the rest have not respnded.

JB, any headsup on when the draft would be? i want to try and clear my schedule for it.

JB, any headsup on when the draft would be? i want to try and clear my schedule for it.

We are hoping for next week. But with only a few of the players in league #2 making the donation, we wont know for sure until that happens.

johnblah, you out there? how are you doing on posts? i'm working my way up to 100 slowly...

Only 8 guys have paid for the league. We are still waiting on the other 4. We still have open spots left if you are interested in this one.

Only 8 guys have paid for the league. We are still waiting on the other 4. We still have open spots left if you are interested in this one.

You got my donation, correct?

johnblah, you out there? how are you doing on posts? i'm working my way up to 100 slowly...

Im Almost there and this post is helping lol.

EDIT- This was my 100th

League 1's draft is officially set for the 1st at 8pm. We want to do League 2 next week as well. We still have a few open spots available.

Come on everyone, if you're interested and on the fence get in fast! We're really pushing it on time for this one!!

Back