What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally broke down and un-sewed my pocket. Ordered the Cleveland Smart Sole 2.0 C & S wedges. I'll give them a whack when we go down to Myrtle Beach in March. So looking forward to playing some golf with all of the snow around here.

Green fee...

$130 of range credit for $100 at the absolute worst driving range in orlando, but it's 2 minutes from my house so i suffer on.

I finally broke down and un-sewed my pocket. Ordered the Cleveland Smart Sole 2.0 C & S wedges. I'll give them a whack when we go down to Myrtle Beach in March. So looking forward to playing some golf with all of the snow around here.

Where did you order the SmartSoles from?

Picked up a sleeve for testing tomorrow night and hopefully going in the bag on Tuesday for THP Callout vs Taos

53f7c17b8272a21ec007f178f3a20bc0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered few dz Champ Stinger soft spikes to get the ole shoes game ready for the new season.

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

Picked up a dozen B-330 RXS.

Picked up a sleeve for testing tomorrow night and hopefully going in the bag on Tuesday for THP Callout vs Taos

Nice. Interested to see what you think in terms of how hard they feel.

Nice. Interested to see what you think in terms of how hard they feel.

The cover does a good job masking the harshness that previous versions of the rzn had. I've only tested the *proto but if this ball is anything like that one then I think a lot of people will be surprised and switch to it.

Brought some True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT S300 shafts to reshaft my apex pro's.

Where did you order the SmartSoles from?

Just about everything Cleveland I've got through the GolfTown website. Once the order has been placed the product is sent directly from Cleveland USA. Very quick shipping BTW.

Walked 18 and played 18. Beautiful weather in Georgia today.

I wouldn't mind trying the blacks

Two hot deals on golf now. Played 36 holes for 20 bucks. I found a 5 dollar bill coming off the 9th tee, so it really only cost 15.

Just a round of golf.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Callaway Legacy black driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back