The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mother-in-law was actually contacted to go on Good Morning America to represent the 'undecided voter' the other day. They wanted her to drive 2 hours at 4:30AM to make the show... she responded "who would want to do that??" They responded "A lot of people would like to represent their state on GMA." and she responded "good luck finding them". I think that there is a huge disconnect between the people, media, and government in our country. Political affiliation aside, stay true to yourself and your family.
I like your mom.

43 degrees outside and almost 80 in here. Time to open the windows!
b77151ecd665a5da448f8b65ddd906a0.jpg

Greg Norman is apparently quite the hoarder.

b53b929b91d95780f8ec0f6a9c48caae.jpg

Pretty sweet collection of what looks like most if not all of the clubs he played throughout the years.

hhahahaha he's as sick as we are!

I've enjoyed watching the followers count on Tapatalk creeping up toward 28,000. Now I look to see it has surpassed the mark. On to 29K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well... being from Iowa, the political advertisements on TV, Radio, phone calls, and even door to door has become ridiculous. Everyone else will start feeling the pain pretty soon, so regardless of your party leans, lets agree that this sh1t is ridiculous and way too much $$$/ man hours are spent on this corrupt system. Stay strong, and keep golfing!

We live up by New Hampshire, and I think our cable market extends up there. The amount of commercials is insane. There were six in a row earlier today.

In two hours I might have something silly to add to the what golf stuff did you buy today thread. Hmm...to do it or not to do it...

In two hours I might have something silly to add to the what golf stuff did you buy today thread. Hmm...to do it or not to do it...

Do it!

or at least PM me and tell me what it is first :D

Bet ya won't.

I think War and I made that happen. Well done Baker!

Well done dude.

I'm just playing a dumb poker freeroll online, but I really miss playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back