Status
Not open for further replies.
I get to play golf tomorrow.
That's great JB. I remember when it wasn't that long ago, you weren't able to play all. Good to see you enjoying the game again.

Gotta agree with others, seeing you excited about playing is awesome, Josh. Jealous as I'm still a couple months (hopefully) out from playing. I still remember getting to play with ya at Lyman Orchards. Nerve wracking for the first hole or two lol.

3 weeks from now I'll be on a golf course in balmy Florida :)

Eff that.
Gotta suck it up if I want to play. Just thrilled I'm playing golf in February up here.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Went out to an empty soccer field and brought a bucket of scrap balls I hit around with.Hard to believe but I got every ball in the air, every one of those little suckers.No tops or shanks,some not as good but all were in the air.Maybe this is the ticket to getting better.Heck,maybe I will be a low 70 shooter in 3 years.It was such an extensive teaching program micro managing every detail of the swing.But for a hacker like me,maybe this is what i needed.Currently I have 5 swing thoughts,I'm hoping I can get it down to one.Just feel so happy they all went in the air

Went out to an empty soccer field and brought a bucket of scrap balls I hit around with.Hard to believe but I got every ball in the air, every one of those little suckers.No tops or shanks,some not as good but all were in the air.Maybe this is the ticket to getting better.Heck,maybe I will be a low 70 shooter in 3 years.It was such an extensive teaching program micro managing every detail of the swing.But for a hacker like me,maybe this is what i needed.Currently I have 5 swing thoughts,I'm hoping I can get it down to one.Just feel so happy they all went in the air

one step at a time buddy, its amazing to feel the progress we make

Glad to hear this, Chip. Plenty of THPers in our area will be ready to tee it up with you. And as much hard work as you're putting in, make sure to have some fun with it, too.

Some months you just ****ing have it. Thanks to the brilliant minds I work with here at THP, the creativity comes out at times. The writers bring it out, the mods bring it out, the boss brings it out and the community brings it out.

But some of these campaigns came out of ****ing nowhere. And I absolutely loved pitching them to companies and love even more the reception they have gotten from companies. To think that a company passed on Regional Rivalry and a couple of others as "people wouldnt care" is funny, but some companies love you guys.

Gawd I just love what this place has become this year. Thank you to the people here for that.

JB is quite motivated, I like that. 2016 is blowing it out of the freaking water.

JB is quite motivated, I like that. 2016 is blowing it out of the freaking water.

When you see people around you, happy, motivated themselves and having fun...It tends to bring out the best.
Our call out showed that. We need to do that again.

When you see people around you, happy, motivated themselves and having fun...It tends to bring out the best.
Our call out showed that. We need to do that again.
No doubt about it, we do.

Love the energy on the forum, it's been on fire lately. I love that.

Glad to hear this, Chip. Plenty of THPers in our area will be ready to tee it up with you. And as much hard work as you're putting in, make sure to have some fun with it, too.
Thanks so so so much.I would travel an hour or 2 at the most to see you guys.Just out of the question for me to play anywhere but our area with all the great courses we have.I don't see me ever traveling to play golf honestly.Only time we travel is to see the different auto shows in the US.Im like in heaven when i go to those

Thanks so so so much.I would travel an hour or 2 at the most to see you guys.Just out of the question for me to play anywhere but our area with all the great courses we have.I don't see me ever traveling to play golf honestly.Only time we travel is to see the different auto shows in the US.Im like in heaven when i go to those
Last year Sean and I drove 12 & 9 hrs respectively to get to the MSP outing. I would and will do it again to get out and play with THPers!

Playing with THP'ers is special, and distance is but a tiny obstacle.

Last year Sean and I drove 12 & 9 hrs respectively to get to the MSP outing. I would and will do it again to get out and play with THPers!

I did drive a few hours to go to Pittsburgh last year and to Ocean City the year before and it was worth every minute, but I have to admit it is not for everyone.

I did drive a few hours to go to Pittsburgh last year and to Ocean City the year before and it was worth every minute, but I have to admit it is not for everyone.

And those were for gatherings or one day Invitationals.
I bet you guys would go further for The Grandaddy, or other grand events THP hosts that include equipment, swag, top notch facilities in the world, etc.
So glad you guys had fun.

And those were for gatherings or one day Invitationals.
I bet you guys would go further for The Grandaddy, or other grand events THP hosts that include equipment, swag, top notch facilities in the world, etc.
So glad you guys had fun.

that's a no brainer, all of the THP events are incredible, its only a matter of making them fit in the schedule, the budget and getting in!

well that sounds easy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back