The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Man, with the captains announced, I can almost feel like this event is ready.

We are ready for the contests, bring em on!!

Pumped to see this unfold!

I. Want. In.

Extremely excited about this. In class this week, but I saw this earlier today. Had to forget about the class and dream about this one for a few minutes. I hope I didn't miss much.

Man, people sure are quiet.

We're just patiently waiting for signups.

Give us a a sign up date and I'm sure it will get real loud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its the calm before the storm! Gauntlet has to be at the top of a lot of peoples list this year, last years event was amazing.

Excited, waiting to participate in the challenges to earn a spot.

One of the best events of the year. I'm sure it will reach a din in here soon.

A great event. A great location. A great group of captains. To say I am not excited for the contest to begin is the understatement of the year!!!

Can't wait for entry time for a great event by Callaway & THP

Trying not to be a pest!!! Anxiously waiting though!!!

I'm here, waiting patiently. In the AZ time zone. So we are a bit behind east coast activity.

I'm here just lurking, waiting for the opportunity to be involved with The Gauntlet :D

What are the odds someone outside of the "circle of regulars" gets picked? Hopefully good!

What are the odds someone outside of the "circle of regulars" gets picked? Hopefully good!

There is no circle of regulars.
Take a look at every single event that takes place and you will see first time event goers. Heck half the field in the last one was first time THP Event goer. Heck, take a look at the Grandaddy teams and see what is taking place.

And you should know this brother, you got into a THP Event (a HUGE ONE) on your first ever try at signing up.

And you should know this brother, you got into a THP Event (a HUGE ONE) on your first ever try at signing up.

I'd LOVE to count that but since I had to give my spot up I have a hard time doing so. Technically you're correct though. By your leave sir.

I've never played in AZ, would love for my first time to be at this event.

I'd LOVE to count that but since I had to give my spot up I have a hard time doing so. Technically you're correct though. By your leave sir.
Wait, so you get picked for an event on your first try, drop out for your own reasons, and then say THP only picks from the same group of members for events? Makes total sense. :alien:

You say the word and I'll come at you like a spider monkey!

Seriously though, tell us what we need to do!! The suspense is killing me!!!

Wait, so you get picked for an event on your first try, drop out for your own reasons, and then say THP only picks from the same group of members for events? Makes total sense. :alien:

That's not what I was saying at all. I won't try for this event then.

I agree with you! That would be total nonsense. Everyone has a fair shot at THP's events!! Sorry he feels that way but I don't understand!

I'm ready to get my entries in!!! Let's do this!

Back