Contest - #GENFLX Wilson Staff C200 Irons

The review on these has been one the best I have read for any item that has come through THP. Not just in that people are liking them (they are) but the updates and the detail has been phenomenal. Anyone on the fence should stay out of that thread if they have any hope of not spending their money.
I made that mistake... I just got new (to me) irons... and now I want those

The review on these has been one the best I have read for any item that has come through THP. Not just in that people are liking them (they are) but the updates and the detail has been phenomenal. Anyone on the fence should stay out of that thread if they have any hope of not spending their money.
I agree. The C200s review thread has been very informative and potentially dangerous to the wallet.

Bump cuz there isn't many days left of the PGA show. Someone is gonna be amped!

If I don't win OK, but I wish someone in my area would start to carry these irons. I just ordered a 7 iron as a test club because I didn't want to order an entire set without trying the graphite irons first and since no one will carry them, this was my only option. By the way TGW was real goo to work with in ordering a single iron. Never played graphite so this could be a $112 mistake, but looking at the reviews, I don't think so.

If I don't win OK, but I wish someone in my area would start to carry these irons. I just ordered a 7 iron as a test club because I didn't want to order an entire set without trying the graphite irons first and since no one will carry them, this was my only option. By the way TGW was real goo to work with in ordering a single iron. Never played graphite so this could be a $112 mistake, but looking at the reviews, I don't think so.
You might be able to rent that out for others to try, too. Then it could be the real traveling c200

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

You might be able to rent that out for others to try, too. Then it could be the real traveling c200

There's only 1 #TravelingC200.

No problem with that at all.

The suspense continues.......
Eagerly waiting to see who joins the THP #GenFLX club.

Did we miss the live PGA show reveal??

Don't think so ... they have a lot of content to cover, so it'll happen in due time.
So there's still a chance

You and me both.

Fingers & Toes. Slackers ?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

This will an awesome win for someone! The more I read about them, the more I like them.

Every one is waiting, especially me!

Since I can't get any of the shops to get these to test (I custom ordered a single 7 iron through TGW), it would be cool to walk in and show them what they are missing out on.

All the other winners from the PGA show have been announced! This can't be too far behind!

And the winner is...

Awesome looking clubs and from the reviews, they perform fantastic. Hope to win but if not, I will be looking into a set of these. Count me in

Congrats. Please send me a PM with your full name, shipping address and iron specs.

Congrats Terrya22! :jealous face:

Congrats Terry! Lower scoring awaits you.

Congrats! Envious

Congrats...enjoy those game changers.

Congrats on the sweet win.

Back