New video game "The Golf Club"

-7 on Black Brook yesterday got my handicap down to 0.7, wish this was true in real life.

I'm at .9 and I feel like it should be much higher with a bunch of the scores I've had. But I guess if it's the average of the past 20 scores it makes some sense. I have to agree there is a lot of variation in the ratings/slopes.

Started off the Johnny Drama Quest on CC-B with this beauty:
I'm in E (sadface) but put up a -7 in the first two rounds, finishing -27 overall. Waiting to see where I'm sitting when it updates Friday. Right now I'm T17.

Also, I've gotten two exemptions previously and both times the next course was stupid hard and fast and windy....so I failed miserably at moving up.

Are most of you guys on Xbox, PS4 or PC? I'm Woody140284 on Xbox if you want to add me. Played quite a few courses so always happy to have some "Ghosts" to play against!

Are most of you guys on Xbox, PS4 or PC? I'm Woody140284 on Xbox if you want to add me. Played quite a few courses so always happy to have some "Ghosts" to play against!

Check the very first post the op is keeping a list of people's systems and profile names.

not sure I agree with how they slope courses, shot a 61/57 in a 2 round tourney and my handicap went up 2 points.

I'm starting to use Flop shots rather than hitting long putts. I get closer :)

I added you to the first page list.

**Again if anyone wants me to add them to the first page with your information...PM it to me or post it here in the thread. Thanks!**

**Again if anyone wants me to add them to the first page with your information...PM it to me or post it here in the thread. Thanks!**

Your putting in the time to keep the list together I guess I should quit being lazy and add the xboxers to my friends list.

Been doing this since ps 4.And still works on the Xbox one.Really a great shot on firm sloping greens

Check the very first post the op is keeping a list of people's systems and profile names.

not sure I agree with how they slope courses, shot a 61/57 in a 2 round tourney and my handicap went up 2 points.

Read my last post... Some guys have +3 handicap and I shoot better score than them. I think something is broken in the course creation for the course difficulty.

If you plan on joining TGCtours, be careful not to use flop shot while on the green, you will be disqualified.

If you plan on joining TGCtours, be careful not to use flop shot while on the green, you will be disqualified.
Really? Ha. How do they know? I haven't even looked into the tours yet.

I added myself to the list in the OP. Figured I'd save you a step:act-up:

Really? Ha. How do they know? I haven't even looked into the tours yet.

It would be way too easy and unrealistic. Everything is recorded and if one person witness you doing it, you will be disqualified and I think after 2 offences, you're ban

It would be way too easy and unrealistic. Everything is recorded and if one person witness you doing it, you will be disqualified and I think after 2 offences, you're ban
Well I'm probably not good enough for those tours... But gotta follow the rules ?

Well I'm probably not good enough for those tours... But gotta follow the rules 

you can play them even if youre not on the tour yet... Go in Play>Tournament> Do a search and type "tgctours.com"> Pick tgctours.com..CC..S2w17

See how well you do

you can play them even if youre not on the tour yet... Go in Play>Tournament> Do a search and type "tgctours.com"> Pick tgctours.com..CC..S2w17

See how well you do
Might give it a try tonight. I'll be pulling up the rear ?

In anticipation of Skytrak integration coming soon I installed and played this for the first time last night via mouse click. I love the graphics and the swing physics. But chipping is a b*tch with the mouse!!

I cannot wait for this to be my primary simulation game.

I have this game for PS4 and I love it.

If youre on PS4 add me and ill show you the best and most accurate real life courses.

TeeJay0218

Best Real Life Courses: (search for these names)

Pebble Beach Golf Links (Blacks)
Merion East - Ardmore, PA
TPC Sawgrass (Blacks)
Magnolia National 2016 (Augusta)
Spyglass Hill 2015
PGA West Palmer 16
Congressionial CC
Southern Hills Country Club
Clemson Walker Course
Golf Club of Houston

theres many more but if you search those names you will find the course designers who dedicate themselves to accurate courses.

http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?board=22.0

http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?board=27.0

See how well you do
Even par first round. In last place. My putting isn't good enough unfortunately.

Bad bad bad putting. I need a tutorial....

Back