New video game "The Golf Club"

After a bout 30 minutes, and the changes I made aren't saved.....

I save mine after every hole is completed. Not only does that make sure I don't lose a ton, but also if i really mess something up I can just reload rather than trying to fix.

I played most of these tonight.Loved the Merion morning course the best.Something is messed up with the handicap system.Im shooting at par or slightly over on these hard courses and it is still rising.Last week I was a 4 now I'm pushing a 7??Makes no sense.Anyway,some great courses here.His renditions are spot on with elevations and contours.The looks of the courses are a little over done IMHO

I played most of these tonight.Loved the Merion morning course the best.Something is messed up with the handicap system.Im shooting at par or slightly over on these hard courses and it is still rising.Last week I was a 4 now I'm pushing a 7??Makes no sense.Anyway,some great courses here.His renditions are spot on with elevations and contours.The looks of the courses are a little over done IMHO

Like I said, I play low 60's and have currently a 13 ! Some created courses have a slope of 36... This is why the handicap goes up

True story: I 6 putted a GIR last night. It's possible. Especially when you figure it's the 3rd hole, I've had experience playing the course in different conditions, and this round the greens were glass. 74 foot putt, 1 foot uphill goes 124 feet. 55 left and the come backer comes up 8 feet short. Kill that one uphill 6 feet past, ball goes right over the hole on the next one 15 feet past, 2 putt from there. It was a debacle.

True story: I 6 putted a GIR last night. It's possible. Especially when you figure it's the 3rd hole, I've had experience playing the course in different conditions, and this round the greens were glass. 74 foot putt, 1 foot uphill goes 124 feet. 55 left and the come backer comes up 8 feet short. Kill that one uphill 6 feet past, ball goes right over the hole on the next one 15 feet past, 2 putt from there. It was a debacle.

Were you praying for a power outage :angel:

I play on the defensive now on the greens.Only gun it when I know if I miss the next won't be bad.Also taking more 3 woods off the tee

Were you praying for a power outage :angel:
I almost had one cuz of my rage. But I fought back and finished the round 1 under I believe. Just a complete setback. Ball landed about 10 yards short of the hole on the green and released uphill over 35 yards. That made me upset, the hole glitch made me outrageously mad.

I almost had one cuz of my rage. But I fought back and finished the round 1 under I believe. Just a complete setback. Ball landed about 10 yards short of the hole on the green and released uphill over 35 yards. That made me upset, the hole glitch made me outrageously mad.

No doubt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I play on the defensive now on the greens.Only gun it when I know if I miss the next won't be bad.Also taking more 3 woods off the tee

I hear ya there Chip. I'm more conservative off the tee than the green because I'd rather be in the fairway on these courses on the Web.com than in the rough. The greens you have to be aggressive because these guys are throwing up -47's and whatnot on a tougher course. If you don't go after it, you get left behind. It's insanity. But I'm enjoying it thoroughly right now.

Had myself a 6 putt the other day from about 20 feet. It was insanity.... Decided I needed a few days off from the game and I don't even play that much. Somehow my handicap remains at .6 No idea how or why.

Played some weird 1-hole course that Toad played last night. Ultimate Crazy Par 3 course or something. It was cool and weird. Made me want to make a Par 3 course with crazy Par 3s.

Had myself a 6 putt the other day from about 20 feet. It was insanity.... Decided I needed a few days off from the game and I don't even play that much. Somehow my handicap remains at .6 No idea how or why.

Hey me too, getting ever so close between that and the putts bouncing over the cups to throwing my controller through the TV

Man I fell off and haven't had time to play this game. Maybe this is what my day needs to release some stress. Then again...maybe not.

Barry might remember this one...now with color.

Boulder Mountain State Park [FALL]

Barry might remember this one...now with color.

Boulder Mountain State Park [FALL]

Any other par 3 courses like that crazy 1 hole par 3 course you played?

Just had a 27 footer that I tapped.... Go 68 ft. Ugh.

Sounds like the 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 9th, 10th, and 18th at Magnolia National. Stupid course.

Sounds like the 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 9th, 10th, and 18th at Magnolia National. Stupid course.
This has been the only golf game where I play on the defensive.Will have a ton of great rounds that get ruined by a wayward shot or a disaster on the greens.Very realistic game and with all the courses it is endless.Curious to see if they decide to come out with a Golf Club II.
Easy to get lost in this game.By far my favorite game on the next gen systems

Any other par 3 courses like that crazy 1 hole par 3 course you played?
There are some wild ones out there. SHIFTY usually leads me to them because they show up on my messages after he plays them. There's some 18 hole courses that are pretty wild. If you go into my stats, you'll see something like a 1200 yard drive as my longest.

If you would like a relaxing nice round i published my home course Arrowhead Country Club. Pretty straight forward course set up from the white tees.

Back