Tour Edge Exotics Slip Stream Sole

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Visual Technology is discussed in this interview with THP TV and Tour Edge Exotics.

Really happy to see all of the interviews. Especially TEE products! Thanks THP

Nice info. I have the hybrid and the slip stream is definitely effective. So easy to use.

Cool interview and great info! This is one that has been on my radar to try.

Not a lot of TEE love I see....

Great interview Dean! TEE is known for their fairway woods and this looks like an extension of their line.

Not a lot of TEE love I see....
It's here. Plenty of us around that have TEE gear. I used to game the XCG6's, and still have a pair of TEE Trilogy FW's (4 and 7) that I put in the bag when the course demands it.

It was a great interview Dean, you guys really did a bang up job this year, even if you didn't walk around as much as I predicted. :wink:

I really respect that she came right out and said they realized their asking price was high and gave good reasoning behind it and didn't just call it a 'premium' club. The technology makes sense and I'd love to give it a shot to see if it would work for my game.

Great interview. Haven't spent anytime with their products, but nice to see the tech and see it work

Tee fairways have very hot faces. Good tech in these

I really think the rest of there clubs are down played against the Fwy woods. The irons and hybrids are just as good as the woods.

Their fairways are stupid good.

I really want to try this club, TEE has made great FW for years and there is a lot of great tech in this one.

I've always heard that the fairways are bombers. might have to give them a run when I upgrade.

that hybrid definitely has my attention.

the original $500 CB pro was really pretty in pictures, but I remember being surprised at how big it was in person.

I gamed a tee driver for awhile, I think something in the xcg line with a made for ad di. I liked it ok, but never had a desire to test them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never gamed nor swung a TEE club but this does catch my eye. Would be interesting in trying it out. Great interview!

Well done. I'm curious to see how their VT holds up during testing.

Well done. I'm curious to see how their VT holds up during testing.

When I reviewed the EX9 the sole held up wonderfully. Its legit visual tech with solid performance traits for sure.

I am a big fan of visual tech and this plays such a big role in the EX9 fairway.

Great interview Dean, and thanks for taking the time, Tour Edge!

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the video?

I really like how she explains the tech and speaks about the product's/tech.

Tour Edge Exotics Slip Stream Sole

Great interview Dean. Seems like great technology, but have yet to give Tour Edge Exotics a go.

Edit: Just watched w/o issue.

The video works fine for me.

The tech definitely works. I have the original CB pro and it's easy to hit off the deck.

I commented on the YouTube video as well, but this was really awesome to hear about the design with Turf interaction in mind. I really thought it was just an eye catching design, but love hearing about the work/ technology that went into this club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back