Status
Not open for further replies.
new bag yesterday

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20160213_071821.jpg
    IMG_20160213_071821.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 0
Slick looking bags. Will you game or more for show?

Welp another ponder became a reality today!!! Callaway Alpha 816 baby!
2372d037c342cb616af759d99a616139.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Welp another ponder became a reality today!!! Callaway Alpha 816 baby!
2372d037c342cb616af759d99a616139.jpg

Nice, dude! Glad to see you found one :D

Nice, dude! Glad to see you found one :D
Haha found a new one lol...I bit the bullet and traded a bunch of clubs in. Had to scratch the itch! I am content (for this year...hopefully) with my bag setup now I just need the weather to change!

Haha found a new one lol...I bit the bullet and traded a bunch of clubs in. Had to scratch the itch! I am content (for this year...hopefully) with my bag setup now I just need the weather to change!

Until you find some Apex MB to try and then that ponder takes over lol well done on the DBD dude you are gonna just destroy the ball

Get at it!!!!
May or may not be prepping for some amazing THP events this year! OK yea I am prepping haha

Went to get some fresh grips and as I was passing the B330RX display, my hand just went out and grabbed some more. I didn't even stop to argue with myself, just kept on walking.

98b2e5732fe4e0c5cb8f565cc7dc84b1_zpsy0geqzuq.jpg

JM

Got a new 2016 Callaway Staff bag

Going to have my sister-in-law how owns a small embroidery company put my name, American Flag, Twitter handle and #TEAMCALLAWAY, on the belly.

Very nice Agent Jay! The flag will really pop off of that front panel.

JM

Going to have my sister-in-law how owns a small embroidery company put my name, American Flag, Twitter handle and #TEAMCALLAWAY, on the belly.

Sweeeeet looking bag

Love to see how the embroidery comes out I Hanna Titleist mini staff bag that is screaming for my name and American Flag.

Set of 714 AP 1 6-PW.

2 doz 2016 RX!

Ordered a Clicgear tour bag kit for my 3.5+.
415Q3oW7YyL._SX425_.jpg

rey0418-white-blue_1.jpg

Pondered on this one for a while but I finally pulled the trigger. Never had a staff bag before but I just couldn't resist.

That is sweet! I love that blue. The one I just got is my first staff bag also. I'm trying to decide how to keep the clubs arranged...feels like driver, fw, hybrid should be in pocket by the carry strap but then when it's on a cart either the longest clubs are to the outside or if you turn the bag around it seems like it is backwards with the large pocket out.

Very nice! I'm looking forward to seeing the embroidery.

Just found a brand new set of Dynamic Gold SL S300 on eBay. THESE will be going into the MP-25 heads!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back