What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6140fc73e6339ea7fe7c467635d439ac.jpg

eb53a7520e404e5771882d8b3f840bef.jpg

3694790e1dce0c88da5e66de35e9e83b.jpg

Nice. The question is: Do you have the baby-blue alligator Italian shoes to go with this?

Just gonna be a green fee today.

One of these "like new" off the Callaway Preowned store for $159. I traded in a Ping Anser driver that I won't ever use again so that knocked another $50 off the price.

I've been contemplating the Mini 1.5 since it was released as I use my 3 wood off the tee on average about 10 times per round. This being 235cc should make it more forgiving than the XR Deep that I'm playing now. The funny thing about that head size is the original Great Big Bertha Driver, which seemed huge at the time, was 253 cc's.

I also like the fact that I have a few shafts laying around that already have the Callaway adapter. This one I bought has the Kuro Kage TINI x flex shaft which is one of my favorites.

reviewsole.jpg

reviewaddress.jpg

Its a fun club man, enjoy it!

A black PM 60 Lob, hopping it works in this thick grass rough we have.

A black PM 60 Lob, hopping it works in this thick grass rough we have.
Nice!!!!! If my 54 md3 was black I'd have already grabbed one myself. Fun club.

02f5689215206e33d708e2460785331e.jpg

Ponder became purchase this morning. Got a great deal at the golf expo. Half the price of the superstore and new in plastic. Back to Wilsons. Now I need the Proto event to complete me! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

02f5689215206e33d708e2460785331e.jpg

Ponder became purchase this morning. Got a great deal at the golf expo. Half the price of the superstore and new in plastic. Back to Wilsons. Now I need the Proto event to complete me! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes!!! These irons are my favorite part of my bag. You're going to love them, be sure to let us know what you think!

Didn't buy, but received today! Gf is a keeper, no regrets on the decision I've made!

61457104faff579559d0f20f2063128a.jpg

Just picked up a Bushnell Tour X off ebay for $295. Finally! I've been looking for a rangefinder for a while - this was too good to pass up. Gonna pay for it (in the non-money sense) from my wife when she sees the bill. Oh well - it was still worth it.

Just picked up a Bushnell Tour X off ebay for $295. Finally! I've been looking for a rangefinder for a while - this was too good to pass up. Gonna pay for it (in the non-money sense) from my wife when she sees the bill. Oh well - it was still worth it.

That's a great price for one of my favorite pieces of golf equipment.

Dang! nice snag. been looking for one for awhile but still can't sell my stuff in the marketplace to fund it. I'll be keeping a better eye out now.

That's a great price. Enjoy!

Dang Grins that's a great price well done

I was making my way around Carl's golf land and in the used club section I can across a Titleist 910h hybrid. I took it out to the range and like the way I was hitting it. So for only $40 I took it home.

I was making my way around Carl's golf land and in the used club section I can across a Titleist 910h hybrid. I took it out to the range and like the way I was hitting it. So for only $40 I took it home.
That's awesome. I think their 910 offerings were exceptional.

Dang! nice snag. been looking for one for awhile but still can't sell my stuff in the marketplace to fund it. I'll be keeping a better eye out now.

Thanks!

Yeah, I was searching "Bushnell Tour X" and decided to just search "Bushnell rangefinder". He had it mis-titled as a Pro 7xi so it didn't show up originally. I PM'd him just to make sure there wasn't anything wrong with it & notice 8 guys watching it so jumped on the "buy it now" price. I'm happy

SuperStroke GT Tour grip

Vokey SM5s black in 50, 54 & 58. Happy effing valentine's to me!!

Smart Sole S Wedge 2.0, a dozen 2016 b330 rx, and a dozen e5s

Nice tahoebum! I was obliterating mine today off the tee, just such a fantastic option off the tee when driver isn't needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back