Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering a XXIO 9 driver.
The XXIO Prime as my shorter driver, has turned into something perfect.

d3489fe7edd1230a9f5bbd7c38b10efd.jpg

Pondering a return to the Wilson Family. Should be supporting a Chicago company again anyway. Been about 12 years and a few manufacturers since I gamed Wilsons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've fully enjoyed playing these irons. I was sceptic prior to, but I'm a huge believer in Wilson Staff offerings. Just a solid set of irons!

Pondering a XXIO 9 driver.
The XXIO Prime as my shorter driver, has turned into something perfect.
All kinds of xxio cant be a bad thing.
I wanna try the irons

All kinds of xxio cant be a bad thing.
I wanna try the irons

I have tried the regular irons and they are awesome.
I want to try the forged set when I am at their office in a few weeks.

I could get down with that

You and me both. Performance in the 9 is just so good and those Forged look phenomenal

You and me both. Performance in the 9 is just so good and those Forged look phenomenal

Club Clash cannot get here soon enough for me to test out the 9 a bit.
Right now this XXIO Prime with my custom THP PX Shaft is a freaking weapon for me.

According to the tracking # my XXIO 9 driver should be here on Monday. Will have all this XXIO gear here but I won't be able to hit anything outdoors until mid March. The basement DIY net will have to suffice until then.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

looking at a Callaway 2016 Hyper Lite 3 stand bag in blue. Don't want to ruin my Grandaddy bag by gaming it and I love the looks of this bag

Anyone have this bag? Thoughts?

A new pair of spikes with the BOA system

Want a new driver... either King Ltd or F6.
Best feeling club (Ltd) and best carry numbers (F6) of the clubs I've tested so far.

Want a new driver... either King Ltd or F6.
Best feeling club (Ltd) and best carry numbers (F6) of the clubs I've tested so far.
Both very fun driver for sure.

Big Bertha mini driver is my ponder, but I have never even hit one so I don't know how far the ponder will go.

M2 driver ponder continues, but I also want to add a couple hybrids and change the bag setup.

A Staff bag. And then having it embroidered. Could be a cool project and if it's close to what's in my mind when it's finished I'm going to love it

A new pair of spikes with the BOA system

Adidas with power boost. I believe they have that system on theirs, don't they? I tried a pair of the new adidas with the boost stuff and holy cow it's comfortable.

Adidas with power boost. I believe they have that system on theirs, don't they? I tried a pair of the new adidas with the boost stuff and holy cow it's comfortable.

Very for those with narrow feet. They have a very slim toe box and it will be addressed in the next version (according to them).

Very for those with narrow feet. They have a very slim toe box and it will be addressed in the next version (according to them).

Apparently I have narrow enough feet haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back