The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Off work today workout done...weigh in time

Weight sent in. I'm down this week (some, but not all, of what I gained during Super Bowl week), but Valentines dinner last night killed all of the momentum I had going for the week. No more excuses for this upcoming week!

Weight sent in. Dropped ounces. Time to get going

Weight sent in, actually up a couple of ounces. Ate pretty well all week, exercised quite a bit, so to see the weight go up is a little frustrating. I am going to be a little more diligent about my portion sizes and also start tracking the times at which I eat. I think a couple of meals were 7:30-8 at night and I think they need to be earlier in the day.

Down 2.8 this week
Total to date is 19 lbs.
Need to lose 1 more lb by friday (RTJ) to meet goal #1

Lost half a pound or so this week. Not bad considering I was on vacation over the weekend. Had some of the best beer and bbq ive ever eaten. Pretty sure it cost some me a few pounds. Weekends kill me. I gotta maintain focus on the weekends. I need winter to break and golf to start!

And team 3 weights are done already.
They killed it...all losing weight and a total of 18.6 lbs.
Way to go

Stayed exactly the same as last week.

Had to really eat clean this week with the elliptical still out of commission, did get confirmation the parts had shipped though. Had a good loss this week and even ate very well on Vday. Had a few pieces of fried calamari for an app and had grilled salmon with steamed broccoli and zucchini as sides, so so good!

I did get a new scale this week and it was cleared with MD441 before I made the change to a digital scale. I took pics of myself on both scales and emailed them to verify the weights on both and make the adjustments. On my old scale I had gotten down in the 220's, which I was really excited about, but on the new one I was just a touch over. Just means I was heavier than I thought when I started and I've still made really good progress. There's always next week to make my next goal.

Exactly the same as last week.

My scale stopped working this week, but maybe that was a good thing. New scale says I'm down a couple. Need to keep it going.

Rough week. Gained a pound. Think I need to stop weighing myself each day. One days I was down two the next up 4. Here's to a better week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure most of you know this already, but thought I'd throw it out there again:

To really make a healthy change, diet alone won't do it. You might be losing pounds off the scale, but unless you're doing weightlifting or some other resistance-type training, you're probably losing more muscle than fat & your % fat might actually increase. So if anyone is stalled or not seeing the results they want, start lifting, doing resistance band training, or even pushups & other body weight exercises. Building muscles keeps the metabolic rate high & burns fat vs muscle.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Down just a bit this week, but feeling amazing body wise. Much more to go, but I am back into a great workout routine along with more careful portion control.

Down a lb. was a tough week but glad I lost something.

Down just a few this week, I blame the stress from waiting for RR signups.

Down 1.4 pounds this week.

Slow and steady in the right (downward) direction is good, but I feel like I can do a bit better.

After the Super Bowl massacre, I was pleasantly surprised I dropped 1.06 lbs this week...BOOM!

Manana i didnt work today and 0 chance i fire up work laptop

Back