UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - February 2016

Man this is going to be sweet. Excited for you guys. Looking forward to following along!

Does that make me the guy on the left??

Great........

Great........
He does win the lottery though. so you have that going for you.

Great........
I was leaving him unassigned. :D Maybe he's someone we meet at the course Saturday.

This will be a fun follow. Have fun guys!

Looking forward to seeing Nate's social media game in full force this weekend.

This is going to be a fun follow this weekend.

Trying to get through the day in anticipation of tomorrow!

giphy.gif

880dc238c2ec4a211fcfe276da6c6936.jpg

Looking forward to following along with this!

Look forward to seeing what awesomeness you two get to experience.

Well boys, that's a wrap! The countdown is done, headed home to make sure everything is charged and will be ready to go tomorrow morning bright and early!

I have no idea what to expect other than lots of knowledge from the industries best and a bunch of laughs along the way. I am no expert with shafts by any means. I know I play S and that's about it. Don't know much about weight, length, shaft makeup or what does what. I'm sort of like Cole Trickle when it comes to a race car. I can drive really fast behind the wheel but if something goes wrong under the hood then I'm in trouble and need help.

I'm pretty sure tomorrow and Saturday are going to be awesome. Pretty confident in that. What I'm unsure is how this experience is going to change me from the time I walk in Friday AM to the time we depart Saturday PM. That is exciting to me.

Stay tuned!!!

da6d329270a813596e5976cfcbbf9694.gif

Man I'm sure you will have a blast tommorow! Look forward to following along.

Love it Nate.

Don't eff this up.

You are gonna have a blast! The guys there are really cool and are super knowledgeable and passionate about their products. They will take good care of you and get you set up for success.

Can't wait to follow along and see what surprises are in store!

Have a great time out there tomorrow guys. I will be following along at work.

Just spent the last few hours with Danny Le and we are ready for Shane and Nate tomorrow. Some surprises are in store.

Just spent the last few hours with Danny Le and we are ready for Shane and Nate tomorrow. Some surprises are in store.
Danny always has something up his sleeve...

Have fun gents and I will be following along.

I'm so stoked for tomorrow and seeing what Nate & Shane are in for. Round 1 (of 6) you're up!

Do it up right Guys! Looking forward to the follow and how your minds get blown!

Take the high side Nate and just drive through the smoke.

JM

I can't wait to see what's in-store tomorrow. "Wow! That's cool," will be an understatement I'm sure!!!

Back