Live Update Thread & Contest - UST February Shaft Spectacular

This is Lindsay. You can talk to her on social @UstMamiya

bd6686993d8f3f5e0d7c83e11843b7c2.jpg

Hey ... I have that shaft over there in the corner! Axiv Core I believe.

And Torque is a number that Danny says is overthought.
(Sound Familiar?)

Hmm seems like I have heard this before! ;)

Danny is talking about their putter shaft.

11e8d3b6bbca9b147cdfab99f7d51ae7.jpg

Driver: Titleist 915D2 w/ Aldila Rogue Black Stiff shaft 74.5g

That UST custom THP shaft would look great in my GRENADE! BOOM!

Thanks for the opportunity.

Pretty much the norm these days.
Wow! A 59g shaft in stiff flex ... very intrigued! Could generate some serious clubhead speed with that baby!

Can't wait to hear what you all think, that's one I've always wanted to try!

Can't wait to follow along with the shafttacular action today!!!

XR with Handcrafted LZ Stiff 64grams

Very interested in this technology and how much it affects head stability and feel.

Very interested in this technology and how much it affects head stability and feel.

Its a big change and the feel is dynamic according to Danny. It can very much benefit a person depending on putter design.

Would definitely like to hear more about the putter shaft.

Putter shafts you say? I've never heard anything about that... do tell Nate and Shane, share the putter knowledge!

My twitter feed is blowing up, I wonder if #THPShaftSpectacular is trending yet.

Talking about Recoil and and optimal spring effect in iron shafts.

Great stuff already. Nothing better then following along with these... well maybe actually being there!

Currently in full experimentation mode with the driver but right now it's a PING G25 8.5 w/ stock TFC 189 D in Tour Stiff that's 60g and low/mid.

My twitter feed is blowing up, I wonder if #THPShaftSpectacular is trending yet.
not yet... but pokemon is... we need to fix this!

It's a cool concept and one I think could really work for people. I never did get around to trying one. I should probably fix that.

Putter shaft call me intrigued!

Love to try out the Recoil shafts! Very intrigued about those :banana:

The Frequency Filtered putter shaft debuted over 10 years ago I believe. Have they been satisfied how it's been received in those 10+ years?

My experiences with it has always been positive but it hasn't seem to really get a lot of momentum in the industry.

And do they think a retail relationship as a standard option with a large OEM would help that?

Putter shafts... talking Recoils....

LOVE it!

The Frequency Filtered putter shaft debuted over 10 years ago I believe. Have they been satisfied how it's been received in those 10+ years?

My experiences with it has always been positive but it hasn't seem to really get a lot of momentum in the industry.

And do they think a retail relationship as a standard option with a large OEM would help that?

THey have and are currently working with OEMs on an education platform in it.

Ask about the difference between the Recoil & the MP iron shafts. Feel, trajectory, stiffness, etc.

Have to admit, my shaft game is weak, but UST does not come to mind when thinking putter shaft. I think driver shafts and recoils. #uneducated #shaftnoob

Back