The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using the paid one. What's your username? I'm in there as Kriszam. Feel free to hit me up for a game.

Used my caddie pro yesterday at the "Pitt" golf course and it was awesome. On point for yardage and locked in very quick. I'm so glad I tried it out before spending the cash on a stand alone unit!

I'm using the paid one. What's your username? I'm in there as Kriszam. Feel free to hit me up for a game.

I didnt get it yet. I was checking it out to see if its my kinda thing or not

I didnt get it yet. I was checking it out to see if its my kinda thing or not
It's fun in that there's no time limit to make your turn. You just have a bunch of games in progress, and they can take days to finish, just pop in and take your turn whenever you have time.

It's fun in that there's no time limit to make your turn. You just have a bunch of games in progress, and they can take days to finish, just pop in and take your turn whenever you have time.

lol that sounds odd for someone used to playing first person shooters. Days to finish and take turns? lol :confused2:

how fast you finish depends on the person you are playing against. if you get distracted with life...it could go on for days.

fwiw....i'm snicker.doodles on words with friends.

Interesting. Patience is not one of my virtues lol. I'll load it up and see what I think. So if I get the free one will it not work like normal and I'll have no friends?

haha I decided to actually read the description and saw that is just ads. Im ok with ads for now.

I just started a game with you, snicker. :)

I loaded it up, my user name is pull my finger, lmao. It wasnt taken!

We're on, Bridges. :)

Used my caddie pro yesterday at the "Pitt" golf course and it was awesome. On point for yardage and locked in very quick. I'm so glad I tried it out before spending the cash on a stand alone unit!

Glad you like that app. I used it all the time now. It's become a part of my shot routine, and I use it too keep track of stats as well.

Words Screen name is : LiteraryWordSmith
Send invite if you'ld like to play.
Fair warning though, my overall record is 2-32. I'm bad. But I 'love this game.

Ok I'm big on time wasters so I'm on. Hit me up... user name is Jedisperm.

Ok I'm big on time wasters so I'm on. Hit me up... user name is Jedisperm.

Alright I started one with you. I probably wont have this app for very long but figured I might as well today since im waiting on the VT vs. Boise game to start.

edit: We now have 2 games going, just saw you started one with me lol

Alright I started one with you. I probably wont have this app for very long but figured I might as well today since im waiting on the VT vs. Boise game to start.

edit: We now have 2 games going, just saw you started one with me lol

Yeah dude this game could be ridiculously addicting. Where's my cocaine? :D

Yeah dude this game could be ridiculously addicting. Where's my cocaine? :D

Just a warning, I really dont care about the points sometmes and just try to make dirty words haha. I went Pe*** for 24 points on OEM earlier :D

For those who don't know. Penny Arcade is a tri-weekly webcomic/blog about all things Geek/Nerd/Videogames/Dungeon and Dragons. Sadly I'm still into the first three, never got into that dice rolling stuff. Its two guys, one guys is actually a very good writer while the other one could care less about the English language and prefers to draw. This is a comic about the two of them attempting to play Words with Friends together.

904748845_TGVEs-L.jpg
[/IMG]

Thumbnail if image doesn't come out right:
Golf%20Stuff
[/URL][/IMG]

Whoohooo words with friends is on. I'm bad at it too. I'm in the middle of 8 games and they're all kicking my butt :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoohooo words with friends is on. I'm bad at it too. I'm in the middle of 8 games and they're all kicking my butt :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's your username GC??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back