Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a new bag as well, the strap on my aqua dry is dead.

Thinking about just ordering myself a PING Hoofer like the kids use, its a 4 way top but kind of fitting for me to rock one particularly in town. That or the new HL5 still.

Also pondering tracking down a 3w and a 3 hybo for my 1 bag. Hes pulling driver on every single hole and it's putting him in trouble length wise.

I am sort of pondering a White Hot RX V-Line Fang. Also, Flyknit Chukkas

I really want to try graphite.... but I'm staring at a set of 4-AW Speedblades at 15% off at 3Balls right now for $185 in R flex steel...

Pull the trigger.

On the putter.

Trust me.

With the price I was quoted it is just a matter of time. Trying to limit the spending until I get a job, but it is essentially a forgone conclusion. I have read your review multiple times now and it only makes me want it more.

I have the blue and orange and I love it.
That is my favorite so we may be sporting the same bag next time we tee it up.

That is my favorite so we may be sporting the same bag next time we tee it up.
That's fine by me. Good thing we don't play on the same side of the ball. Could get confusing. Haha

Nothing in particular, the legs on my THP bag are shot and outside of that I have nothing besides staff bags.

I have a 14 way Callaway bag that James recently gave me but it doesn't work well on a push cart. Also have a THP branded Wilson nexus bag (5 way I think).

50* MD3.

Callaway Hyper-lite 5 stand bag

Also pondering tracking down a 3w and a 3 hybo for my 1 bag. Hes pulling driver on every single hole and it's putting him in trouble length wise.

pm sent

Nothing in particular, the legs on my THP bag are shot and outside of that I have nothing besides staff bags.

You can have that RBZ bag of mine if you want.

Shall I stamp my new wedges? I think so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

50* MD3.

Callaway Hyper-lite 5 stand bag
Do both. You will like them both.

My bag is a HL5 and I love it. Fits on carts great and is not bad carrying either.

Do both. You will like them both.

My bag is a HL5 and I love it. Fits on carts great and is not bad carrying either.

Well I already have the 55 and 60 MD3's, but I think I'd like the 50 MD3 over the Fly-z gap.

And we'll see what I do about the bag. I don't walk...like ever. So we'll see.

Well I already have the 55 and 60 MD3's, but I think I'd like the 50 MD3 over the Fly-z gap.

And we'll see what I do about the bag. I don't walk...like ever. So we'll see.
Forgot about that... May wanna find a nice cart bag then.

But I've never got along with set GW very well so I've always had a wedge in GW lofts. I'm getting my MD3s Monday and from what I've seen at the golf stores I'll like them much better than the MD2s.

Forgot about that... May wanna find a nice cart bag then.

But I've never got along with set GW very well so I've always had a wedge in GW lofts. I'm getting my MD3s Monday and from what I've seen at the golf stores I'll like them much better than the MD2s.

Yea, they are just stupid good. And I think the set gap and the 50 MD3 should be about the same distance too. I just like full on wedges better for partial shots which I use that club for a lot.

Yea, they are just stupid good. And I think the set gap and the 50 MD3 should be about the same distance too. I just like full on wedges better for partial shots which I use that club for a lot.

Not sure what you're looking for in a cart bag, but Discount Dan's price on the 2016 Sun Mountain C-130 is pretty damn good.

Not sure what you're looking for in a cart bag, but Discount Dan's price on the 2016 Sun Mountain C-130 is pretty damn good.

Oh I already have a cart bag. Was just semi looking for a bag that has stands potentially. Thanks though

Knickers.

Oh I already have a cart bag. Was just semi looking for a bag that has stands potentially. Thanks though
Have you checked out the hybrid bags? Maybe it's the universe telling you that you don't need a new bag. Haha

Have you checked out the hybrid bags? Maybe it's the universe telling you that you don't need a new bag. Haha

Definitely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back