The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
597f3f1dc280eb8fb330bb8a60a2b4cb.jpg

That sucks! On a side note, I have the same area rugs.

That sucks! On a side note, I have the same area rugs.
Haha..I think I saw them in a video you posted. This one is old and now in the garage. Easy to match..haha

13 hours later, and our laundry mountain is complete with 0 dirties in baskets. Good lord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife took my truck in to get oil change and tire rotation. Told them to check the rubbing/grinding noise coming from the rear end. #@*$ pinion bearing is going out, $1200 for parts and labor :banghead: So much for any new golf stuff for awhile. :crying:

Man $27 for some bubble wrap??? I would have preferred going next door to Golfsmith and purchasing a dozen of Bridgestone golf balls.

If only you knew someone on the forum worked for the largest moving and storage company in North America.

If only you knew someone on the forum worked for the largest moving and storage company in North America.

I know right. The things that come to my mind after the fact.

Wife took my truck in to get oil change and tire rotation. Told them to check the rubbing/grinding noise coming from the rear end. #@*$ pinion bearing is going out, $1200 for parts and labor :banghead: So much for any new golf stuff for awhile. :crying:
Hmmmm

What type of truck?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Missed my plane. All my fault. The GF is on her way to HI and I am in AZ hoping to get the next flight.

Missed my plane. All my fault. The GF is on her way to HI and I am in AZ hoping to get the next flight.
Ouch. That's a solid rant.

Oh man. That sucks. Hope you can get on the next flight.

Not only are you delayed but I'd put money on an earful once you get there.

Yep. I earned this one.
Even better - her name is not on the hotel reservations. Or the rental car.
#ImTotallyHosed

Yep. I earned this one.
#ImTotallyHosed
Hopefully a call gets the hotel resolved. Have fun in Hawaii once you get there though!

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Yep. Got the hotel squared away.
Glad I remembered.

Yep. I earned this one.
#ImTotallyHosed

How'd you play?

Yep. I earned this one.
#ImTotallyHosed
Oof! Well at least you know what you'll be doing during your trip.... Whatever she wants.

Might want to get some ideas from the stewardesses on some fun girl things to do that she might like.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

05 F-150. 172K miles on it. First major issue I have had with it. Thought about trying it myself.
Hmmmm

What type of truck?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

People putting on the short game area and chipping on the putting green. They are literally 20 yards from each other. It's not that hard

People putting on the short game area and chipping on the putting green. They are literally 20 yards from each other. It's not that hard

Go over to whichever one you want to work on and begin aiming at whatever hole they are using. They will figure it out.

So after the wife rolled her car in brutal weather (that an hour away where I was it was calm and sunny), the next day we had to make the 2 hour drive back to the city for another doctor's appointment.

Left the house from the best weather we had seen all year, and sure enough, an hour away, right where she rolled the weather was brutal. Ice and snow blowing everywhere. Highway completely slick and terrible to drive on. Traffic backed up for miles. Honestly the worst driving I have had to do all winter.

Today? Perfect weather again. Absolutely frustrating that the 2 worst days to be on the road end up being the two days we need to do 8 hours of driving.

So after the wife rolled her car in brutal weather (that an hour away where I was it was calm and sunny), the next day we had to make the 2 hour drive back to the city for another doctor's appointment.

Left the house from the best weather we had seen all year, and sure enough, an hour away, right where she rolled the weather was brutal. Ice and snow blowing everywhere. Highway completely slick and terrible to drive on. Traffic backed up for miles. Honestly the worst driving I have had to do all winter.

Today? Perfect weather again. Absolutely frustrating that the 2 worst days to be on the road end up being the two days we need to do 8 hours of driving.
Sorry buddy. Seems you've had a rough go of it lately, here's hoping everything gets back going in the right direction for you dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back