Best Fast Food Breakfast Item

Taco Bell AM crunch wrap and it's not even close

+100 for this All the Taco Bell Breakfast offerings are better than everything else from everywhere else except maybe Chic-fil-a chicken biscuit is close

Love me some Café Du Monde beignets, especially at 4am!

Visited family in Mobile in December.. had to run over to NOLA to pick my cousin up at Tulane. Made a stop in the French Quarter just so I could get some beignets. First time in probably 15 years I had them. More amazing than I remembered.

CWNVzFuUsAEhdM_.jpg:large

Visited family in Mobile in December.. had to run over to NOLA to pick my cousin up at Tulane. Made a stop in the French Quarter just so I could get some beignets. First time in probably 15 years I had them. More amazing than I remembered.

CWNVzFuUsAEhdM_.jpg:large

Just think how good they taste when you stomach is doing flip flops!

YES!!! To all the above ... man every options sounded great to me ...

However, the truth be told ... I get a jalapeno burger from whataburger for breakfast when I can ... could be the Texas in me, not sure, but I love them ...

Nope, cannot do any type of fried, boiled or scrambled egg on anything. Straight to Steak & Shake for a double or triple cheeseburger, breakfast of champions (and drunks)

If its just McDonalds, +1 on the Sausage McMuffin with egg. McGriddles aren't bad either, but the McMuffin is my go to.

Otherwise, its breakfast burritos like the one Fupy posted or donuts.

Tim Hortons Sausage egg and cheese biscuit is the best, for national chain Im going mcdonalds sausage egg n cheese mcgriddle

I like Tim Hortons Sausage egg and cheese biscuit so much I could roll my face in it!:banana:

It depends on how hungover I am. If I'm just a little hungover, the sausage egg and cheese croissant from Dunkin Donuts is doable. If I'm really hungover, then 37 sausage egg and cheese McRiddles please.

I also had a chicken biscuit from Chick fil A once...I swear it was chicken egg and cheese on a biscuit, but the only one I see on their menu with chicken egg and cheese is on a bagel. Regardless, whatever I had from there was amazeballs.

Taco Bell AM Crunchwrap

Duncan Donuts Big and Toasty

It depends on how hungover I am. If I'm just a little hungover, the sausage egg and cheese croissant from Dunkin Donuts is doable. If I'm really hungover, then 37 sausage egg and cheese McRiddles please.

I also had a chicken biscuit from Chick fil A once...I swear it was chicken egg and cheese on a biscuit, but the only one I see on their menu with chicken egg and cheese is on a bagel. Regardless, whatever I had from there was amazeballs.

You can always order however you wantit. I've gotten the McDonald's Big Breakfast with an Egg McMuffin egg instead of scrambled and with an English Muffin instead of a biscuit. I've never had CFA anything, but I bet you could do it there too.

Just about any breakfast taco from a BBQ joint or a tequito from Whataburger w/ grilled jalapenos and salsa of course.

McDonalds is about the only option we have so i have to go with their breakfast burritos.

Out here in Vegas we have Farmer Bros. They have an awesome egg sandwich on a potato roll...delish. I try to stay away from McD's.

Bojangles biscuts and sausage gravey.....yuuuuuummm

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Chickfila chicken biscuit
Wawa sausage burrito

Both are pure bliss

Chick Fil A kills it, if there was one near me I would go several times a week and be even more overweight.

Given my choice, I'm sticking w the Egg McMuffin.
Chic Filet is quite tasty, tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McDonalds #9. That's 2 sausage burritos. And it's not even close!!!

Idli,Dosa,poori,bonda,samosa.They are the best and noodles will be a good item.

fd55e586d8e497f59b0c67d51d5882a8.jpg

I could go for one of those right about now...

I said it once and I will say it again...the breakfast crunchwrap from Taco Bell is phenomenal!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I said it once and I will say it again...the breakfast crunchwrap from Taco Bell is phenomenal!!!!

It's quite good.

This is going to make me get McD's breakfast today.

It's quite good.
Is there breakfast food good?? I love their tacos and quesadillas (sp?) But have yet to try the breakfast it looks and sounds good just have yet to take the plunge.

I'm serious when I tell you that as log as the person there makes the hashbrown how its supposed to be made...nothing can beat it. Especially when they put their quesadillas sauce on it! Wow!

Back