Best Fast Food Breakfast Item

I said it once and I will say it again...the breakfast crunchwrap from Taco Bell is phenomenal!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I still need to give that one a shot, maybe thursday am! Pre Call out meal!

Seeing the McDonalds Big Breakfast container reminded me of this thread.

I say that Tim Hortons has the best breakfast sandwich. The egg is amazing and you can get some Birthday Cake Tim Bits for dessert. I do really like the original bacon egg and cheese biscuit tho. The biscuit is buttery goodness, the egg is just ok and bacon is average. I think the breakfast burrito is yummy tho. Nice thread revival.

In Texas it has to be a breakfast Taco. What ever you want wrap in a flour tortilla.

#1) Sausage n Egger from A&W (Canadian A&W that is, I don't know if the U.S. chain has them)
#2) Bagel BELT from Tim Hortons (again...talking about the Canadian chain, not sure if the US chain has them)
#3) Sausage n Egg McMuffin, especially at a US location (they taste better down there!)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Due to the holidays the store in my office is closed all week so I've stopped for breakfast every morning this week. My favorite is the Sausage McMuffin with egg whites and white cheddar.

I have gone to Burger King twice this week and I normally like their hash browns but the last couple of days they've tasted like they were cooked and then smoked under the exhaust of a '76 Buick.

Back