Best Fast Food Breakfast Item

If price is factored in, then it's the sausage mcmuffin (no egg) from McD's. For only a dollar I will eat them all day.

However if I feel like spending more than $1, then it's either a sausage mcgriddle or an AM crunchwrap from TBell. I've given up on fast food during Lent, but normally don't go to too many places. Plus where I live, only the major fast foods are here, with the nearest CFA 45 mins, and nothing else really in sight.

Sonic...bacon egg and cheese toaster is the shizznit.

The last time I had fast food breakfast was at Arby's with the French Toast sticks. That was about...well a long time ago. I don't even know if they make them or have breakfast anymore.

Chic-Fil-A chicken sandwich followed by the Egg McMuffin for me....always been a McMuffin fan even know I know some places probably have better breakfast sandwiches.

Holy moly, I haven't had a Breakfast Jack in 40 or so years. I loved them when I was in college.

I really like the Big n Toasty from Dunkin Donuts. Yeah, it's a million calories but I might have one once every 2 months so I can justify it.

We don't have Chick-Fil-A or Hardee's or Sonic here. You may laugh but I tried the egg on flatbread from Subway once when I was desperate and it was pretty good. Plus there are a million toppings you can get on it.

I'm afraid you all missed two of the best -

Sausage & Egg BOB at Whataburger = Heaven
Royale Breakfast sandwich on Texas Toast at Steak N Shake = Slightly greasy Heaven

I miss not having a Hardee's close to me. Biscuits there are awesome.
While Panera is not technically a fast food place, for breakfast it might as well be. I can get in and out just as quickly as any fast food place.. the bacon, egg, and cheese on ciabatta is my favorite. Usually stop by every Friday morning before work and treat myself.

My go to is Whattaburger's Breakfast on a Bun (Sausage Egg Cheese), always tasty.

I'm usually grabbing a breakfast burrito from Hardee's if I need something. None of the other places around here compare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been a McDonald's guy my whole life. All I need to be happy is a sausage biscuit meal.

Just for rankings sake, I'll go:

1. Spicy chicken biscuit from CFA (the chicken carries the average biscuit)
2. Bacon egg and cheese from McDonald's. I love their biscuits.
3. Sausage biscuit from McDonald's.

Bojangles is overrated, IMO. There are two gas stations here and town that make the best biscuits I've ever had and I would put both of them over any of the 3 I listed.

Growing up in The Ann Arbor area, the Fragel from the Bagel Factory was the most incredible breakfast item ever created! They took the cinnamon raisin bagel dough and deep fried it, then SMOTHERED it in cinnamon sugar! AMAZING! Slightly crispy on the outside, chewy inside. Best thing ever.

Chicken biscuit from Bojangles has a certain nostalgia with me since it's what we ate after many late nights.

Currently, it's tough to beat Chick Fil A chicken biscuits.

At Mc D's, the Sausage McMuffin with egg is the best!!!

Panera Bread has a Cinnamon Crunch bagel... That thing is amazing, toasted with Honey Walnut Cream Cheese

But, the ABSOLUTE best breakfast item EVER are beignets from Cafe Du Monde in Jackson Square in New Orleans! Not a sandwich, not a doughnut, just about the best thing ever!

I have to go with 1 dozen hot Krispy Kreme glazed donuts. I looked up Krispy Kreme and they are a fast food doughnut restaurant so I think my response is valid.
While they're still warm, those are amazing!!!

If you have a Taco Johns nearby do yourself a favor and go get a breakfast burrito from there. Finally had one and it ruined all other breakfast burritos. So good.

If I'm not making it, then its Whataburger.

If I'm in a hurry the Egg McMuffin is my go to!

Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit from Mc D's is the best breakfast sandwich made. However, the ones from Tim Hortons are pretty tasty too.

Hit the nail on the head..... Bojangles and Chic Fil A for the win

Taco Bell grande scrambler with sausage and Hardee's biscuit and gravy.

Fast food, the chicken biscuit from Chik-fil-a is top of the heap for me. From McDonalds, I get the bacon, egg and cheese bagel. Quick bite at the house? a couple slices of Taylor ham on a bagel is the way to go.

Sausage Egg and cheese McGriddles are amazing!

I'm also a fan of the Taco Bell AM Crunch Wraps. I'd never tried them before, then when everyone won one during the World Series, I went and got a free one...it was really good!

Sausage, Egg and Cheese McGriddle...my only complaint is that its so freaking hot, I usually have to wait till I get to the course to eat it.

Sausage, egg and cheese biscuit from Hardee's. Simply the best!

Growing up in The Ann Arbor area, the Fragel from the Bagel Factory was the most incredible breakfast item ever created! They took the cinnamon raisin bagel dough and deep fried it, then SMOTHERED it in cinnamon sugar! AMAZING! Slightly crispy on the outside, chewy inside. Best thing ever.

Chicken biscuit from Bojangles has a certain nostalgia with me since it's what we ate after many late nights.

Currently, it's tough to beat Chick Fil A chicken biscuits.

At Mc D's, the Sausage McMuffin with egg is the best!!!

Panera Bread has a Cinnamon Crunch bagel... That thing is amazing, toasted with Honey Walnut Cream Cheese

But, the ABSOLUTE best breakfast item EVER are beignets from Cafe Du Monde in Jackson Square in New Orleans! Not a sandwich, not a doughnut, just about the best thing ever!

Love me some Café Du Monde beignets, especially at 4am!

Dont know if they have Alberto's in other states, but their breakfast burritos are awesome!

Back