Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

signups cant get here fast enough

Just got the bad news that I will be out for this one. I'm really bummed as I really wanted to be apart of an NY THP event but the timing just wasn't right. Busy this entire freaking weekend.

No worries, I'll take your spot with pride!

Not sure what I'm gonna do yet. I need to buy a 3 wood and the I have my eye on the new Cobra King F6 3-4 fairway but if I buy one there goes the money for an event. One is a purchase that would last a lifetime and the other is just a golf club. :) It's still up in the air right now for me.

Not sure what I'm gonna do yet. I need to buy a 3 wood and the I have my eye on the new Cobra King F6 3-4 fairway but if I buy one there goes the money for an event. One is a purchase that would last a lifetime and the other is just a golf club. :) It's still up in the air right now for me.

See you in NY

#decider #decisionmaker #youngbuckshaveknowledgetoo

Put in for the event, if you aren't chosen then you can get a new club, if you are chosen then you can thank me by buying the first round :)

After participating in the 2 Putt Challenge and reading up on the benefits of a higher MOI, I'm all sorts of excited for sign ups.

Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

See you in NY

#decider #decisionmaker #youngbuckshaveknowledgetoo

Put in for the event, if you aren't chosen then you can get a new club, if you are chosen then you can thank me by buying the first round :)
Lol

Which purchase will have a greater impact on improving your game? How many holes would you use a fairway wood on? How many holes do you use your putter on? Would you get the chance to play on MY team if you go buy a fairway wood…? (That's actually an argument for the fairway wood).

Alex nailed it IMO. Take a chance on getting into this one and use the fairway wood purchase as a fallback.

Boy you guys are tough. Are you guys salesmen? Lol

If choosing between a 3 wood and an event like this is not an obvious decision, then I say get the 3 wood

If choosing between a 3 wood and an event like this is not an obvious decision, then I say get the 3 wood

agree, it seems like a no brainer to me

Boy you guys are tough. Are you guys salesmen? Lol

I have to agree with Pete and Alex, no brainer go for the event. Not only will you get a putter and instruction right from the guys at Cure to lower your score but you get a chance to be on my team. Not to mention it a few months you can get that 3wood on sale for much cheaper.

THP events have a priceless value, always get way more than you pay for!

THP events have a priceless value, always get way more than you pay for!

And sometimes more than you bargained for!

Talking to you mysterious smoking man...

Or an IceyShanks selfie!

still working on trying to get time off from work, hope I can swing it, looks like a great THP event

Man, dropping like flies in here. GreggDrews and O'Carroll, are you guys going to have enough to field a team? :act-up:

Man, dropping like flies in here. GreggDrews and O'Carroll, are you guys going to have enough to field a team? :act-up:

I know a couple of New England guys who will travel...

#wewinwithputts

I know a couple of New England guys who will travel...

#wewinwithputts

Would love to tee it up with you again Alex.

I know a guy from Ohio that is planning on making the trip if choosen

One note to participants like we are putting in most event signups.
Participants will be required to review the equipment they receive post event on THP. If you are not willing to spend some time on the forum and review the equipment, this one might not be for you. Thanks for understanding guys.

I'm still interested and having gamed the rx1 I will have no issues with a cx or other cure model in my bag for review. Not to mention this is in my stage of birth with two good friends as capt and good thing we haven't been asked to pick sides because I woukd have trouble deciding and also worrying I identified the right doppelgänger

I've already done some recruiting. It's unfortunate that guys from the area might not make it, but that will not stop the event from being highly sought and a BLAST.

One note to participants like we are putting in most event signups.
Participants will be required to review the equipment they receive post event on THP. If you are not willing to spend some time on the forum and review the equipment, this one might not be for you. Thanks for understanding guys.
This will be very much understood and not a problem for whomever ends up on my team. And I'm sure Gregg is prepared to say the same.

Back