Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

This guy is wise beyond his years. Definitely thought we would see some chatter in here.

I hope your time spent with me made you wiser haha.

I really want into this event, and with as much as the flat stick benefits my game I NEED the right one in my hands.

Really like the looks of the CX1. Definitely seems like it is right up my alley. Have never been "fit" for a putter before. Bet it would be very cool.

Another week closer to signup. Rolled my CX1 pretty darn well today.

Another week and for now I think the CX1 in black would be my choice... maybe

The more I think about it, the more I think I could get used to the black CX2. It was hard to really get the feel with the grip that was on the putter at the demo day, but I think it would feel great with a SuperStroke mid slim. My tempo was perfect on the putting sensor and the line of the ball was sooo straight. even when I accidentally closed the face on one of my strokes the ball rolled right on line. The sharpie marker line on the ball never wobbled.

Really looking forward to getting my hands on one of these. Still go back n forth between the two but I will be going platinum in either. Only a short two weeks left!!

Hope to make it in this, I was browsing the Cure site today to check out the options again. Still thinking Black finish, might be open on putter shape now though.

Hope to make it in this, I was browsing the Cure site today to check out the options again. Still thinking Black finish, might be open on putter shape now though.

Carpool if we both get in?

Agreed on the black, but I'm the same can't decide on the shape, might have to flip a coin

Carpool if we both get in?

Agreed on the black, but I'm the same can't decide on the shape, might have to flip a coin

Sounds good to me. We could get one of each and trade every other month.

Still thinking cx2 in platinum. Two more weeks to see who gets to join two good guys for some fun in upstate ny.

I'm sure it will be a great event. I hope I can attend!

They were rolling greens at Hiawatha today when I drove by. Looks like the course will be open soon!

Really looking forward to getting my hands on one of these. Still go back n forth between the two but I will be going platinum in either. Only a short two weeks left!!
CX1, my friend.

The covers are off all of the greens! The Cure putters should be rolling beautifully come event time.

The covers are off all of the greens! The Cure putters should be rolling beautifully come event time.

They open Thursday, we should get a preview round in sometime this month!

They open Thursday, we should get a preview round in sometime this month!

You going to join us MudFlap?
Hope you get a chance to experience first THP Event.

Last edited:
You going to join us MudFlap?
Hope you get a chance to experience first THP Event.

Unfortunately probably not.

Just got the bad news that I will be out for this one. I'm really bummed as I really wanted to be apart of an NY THP event but the timing just wasn't right. Busy this entire freaking weekend.

Just got the bad news that I will be out for this one. I'm really bummed as I really wanted to be apart of an NY THP event but the timing just wasn't right. Busy this entire freaking weekend.

that sux bro. Was hoping we had a chance to be in an event together.

that sux bro. Was hoping we had a chance to be in an event together.
I'm still working on trying to shift things around so I can make it but the weekend of this event is pretty packed.

I'm still working on trying to shift things around so I can make it but the weekend of this event is pretty packed.
Hope things work out, this will be one fun weeked thats for sure!

Only 11 more days to go.....

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Back