Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

Ready to go again!
437b4854b3cfa152d719e004b2948f71.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left for work this morning and thought of how a week ago, I was on my way to Binghamton NY for the Friday round. Couldn't have asked for a better group for my first event!

I never would have thought it was your first event. You seemed like you were very comfortable. I enjoyed our rounds together, Josh. Hope we get to tee it up again soon.

Left for work this morning and thought of how a week ago, I was on my way to Binghamton NY for the Friday round. Couldn't have asked for a better group for my first event!

Great meeting you buddy. It was a lot of fun.

I never would have thought it was your first event. You seemed like you were very comfortable. I enjoyed our rounds together, Josh. Hope we get to tee it up again soon.

I owe a lot of that to all of you there on Friday. From the minute I got there it felt like I was hanging out with friends I'd known for years. Whether it was hanging out waiting out the rain or during the round. Enjoyed playing with you as well and look forward to doing it again in the future!

Great meeting you buddy. It was a lot of fun.

Same to you as well! Look forward to getting out to more events!

I owe a lot of that to all of you there on Friday. From the minute I got there it felt like I was hanging out with friends I'd known for years. Whether it was hanging out waiting out the rain or during the round. Enjoyed playing with you as well and look forward to doing it again in the future!

Agree with Vman, you were like a cool veteran for our match on Saturday. Your shot into #9 and par to tie the match was the most clutch shot I saw all weekend. Hope we get to play again soon.

I already miss all the great guys from this event. Im ready for THP event #2.

was checking out Cure's twitter page yesterday. The image they are using for their banner pic is the one I took at this event. That's pretty damn cool.

PGA Champions Tour is at En Joie this upcoming weekend! Should be entertaining to to watch!

PGA Champions Tour is at En Joie this upcoming weekend! Should be entertaining to to watch!

Thanks for the heads up. Will definitely tune in. Really enjoyed that course. I bet they get better weather than we had....

I was in Binghamton this past Friday and there were Dick's Open signs everywhere. I kind of wanted to pop in and check out the course… and take another shot at those greens now that I have that CX2 dialed in.

Just finished watching the final round of the Champions Tour Event at En Joie. Paul Goydos got the win. Brought back some great memories from the Cure event. Will always remember this one as my first official THP event. Was cool to see how the pros tackled the course. They scored just slightly better than we did. Although it was also about 40 degrees warmer for them.

Just finished watching the final round of the Champions Tour Event at En Joie. Paul Goydos got the win. Brought back some great memories from the Cure event. Will always remember this one as my first official THP event. Was cool to see how the pros tackled the course. They scored just slightly better than we did. Although it was also about 40 degrees warmer for them.

No snow?? Haha. I dvr'd some of the coverage since I'm away on vacation but am excited to watch some of the coverage. My first official event as well and had an absolute blast!

No snow?? Haha. I dvr'd some of the coverage since I'm away on vacation but am excited to watch some of the coverage. My first official event as well and had an absolute blast!

No snow and no propane heaters haha

Back