Batman v Superman Trailer

I thought this movie was good but not great. I do think afleck is a good Batman

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I keep wanting to go but Alex says she wants to see it and to wait for her. Told her I will see this movie by next Friday with or without her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Affleck was a good Batman.

That's pretty much it with this movie. WB needs to get Zack Snyder out of the chair for Justice League.

That's pretty much it with this movie. WB needs to get Zack Snyder out of the chair for Justice League.
I agree this movie could have been great Snyder needs to go

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

d022ecf2280c200c88fd44ca384fdeb0.jpg
I am not sure what the reviewers wanted but for me and my 17 year old BvsS was a perfect action movie for a rainy Saturday in Charleston SC. Good way to start spring break.

My daughter went to see this today with her boyfriend. She, like me, could care less about superheroes and she said it was OK. Her bf, who is a self-proclaimed superhero fanboy, also said it was just OK.

Don't sound very impressed with the product.

Well that was a let down, but at least I caught a solid nap till the end.

Well that was a let down, but at least I caught a solid nap till the end.

Listening to the radio this morning, speculating it may be the biggest super hero movie flip of all time. Beating out Green Lantern.

Listening to the radio this morning, speculating it may be the biggest super hero movie flip of all time. Beating out Green Lantern.

I'm not a super hero kind of guy, but Lee and Matt wanted to check it out. Both of them were disappointed with it. Seems DC is trying to be to much like Marvel.

I'm not a super hero kind of guy, but Lee and Matt wanted to check it out. Both of them were disappointed with it. Seems DC is trying to be to much like Marvel.

Disappointing.

Had high hopes for this one.

Let's not get too nuts here, it isnt that bad.

I mean, Catwoman, Elektra, Daredevil, Fantastic Four Reboot, X-Men The Last Stand are all turdier then BvS. The shame is the cast is pretty awesome, its just a weak ass script and a pace that mimics Kevin Na's playing style.

Batman v Superman Trailer

It was ok.... Not bad but not great.... But Gal Gadot..... I think I fell in love with her again
d3a404a66d272e0b4079a34e29c36a6e.jpg

Let's not get too nuts here, it isnt that bad.

I mean, Catwoman, Elektra, Daredevil, Fantastic Four Reboot, X-Men The Last Stand are all turdier then BvS. The shame is the cast is pretty awesome, its just a weak ass script and a pace that mimics Kevin Na's playing style.

Well, they weren't talking about in terms of quality, but a flop in terms of production & marketing costs vs box office revenue.

Well, they weren't talking about in terms of quality, but a flop in terms of production & marketing costs vs box office revenue.

I think the newest Fantastic Four will own that for a bit. The reality is there are no blockbuster movies coming for a few weeks so it pretty much has run of the mill until Civil War drops in a few weeks.

I think the newest Fantastic Four will own that for a bit. The reality is there are no blockbuster movies coming for a few weeks so it pretty much has run of the mill until Civil War drops in a few weeks.

Green Lantern is #1, surprisingly.

I loved the movie. I thought it built up and apexed as it should have. It's a super hero movie with a story.

I just got back. I didn't hate it. I didn't leave the theater like I did after Dark Knight. I wasn't excited like I was at Avengers. This is not a Batman movie. This is not in anyway tied to the Dark Knight Trilogy.

I liked it. It's dark. It isn't fun. There are a lot of plots going on at one time. Jesse Eisnenberg may be the reason I don't love it. I did like that Batman's voice was explained.

Henry Cavill is Superman. Ben Affleck was really good.

There are some things that I am still uneasy about.

Zach Snyder lacks subtlety and defines heavy hand. There's a large substory that gets too much screen time, but means nothing to the movie.

Zach Snyder lacks subtlety and defines heavy hand. There's a large substory that gets too much screen time, but means nothing to the movie.

Basically the same reason Man of Steel was good and not great.

Basically the same reason Man of Steel was good and not great.
Yes. This was a very superficial movie. It may have been trying to be deep and thoughtful but it was really all surface.

Now, I'm even more excited for Suicide Squad. Especially since it's David Ayer who directed it.

Now, I'm even more excited for Suicide Squad. Especially since it's David Ayer who directed it.

Just wish Tom Hardy would have been able to make it work, instead we get Robocop.

Back