Chicken Finger Thread

I could really go for some good chicken fingers and my only option is chick fil a 100 miles away. Wish it wasn't Sunday...

Sunday is the only day I crave Chicken. It's pretty much the only reason PDQ gets my business at all.

Off topic but have you tried WTF?

No sir, too many solid choices to head that far.

No sir, too many solid choices to head that far.
Is there not one closer to you?

It's solid, surprisingly good pizza and the burgers are upper tier fast food. It's like PDQ but with real meat.

Chicken Express... I think it's only in Texas though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there not one closer to you?

It's solid, surprisingly good pizza and the burgers are upper tier fast food. It's like PDQ but with real meat.

Carrolwood and Brandon only.
Our friend went to the Carrolwood location and said it was average. Preferred Burger Monger.

There is a chain in Louisiana called "Cane's". It started in Baton Rouge, just off LSU's campus and all they do is chicken tenders, fried. The magic to their success is the "Cane's sauce" which is a blend of ketchup, mayo, Worcestershire, salt, pepper, etc. The Texas toast and fries are awesome. It's the most popular place for tenders around here.

There is a chain in Louisiana called "Cane's". It started in Baton Rouge, just off LSU's campus and all they do is chicken tenders, fried. The magic to their success is the "Cane's sauce" which is a blend of ketchup, mayo, Worcestershire, salt, pepper, etc. The Texas toast and fries are awesome. It's the most popular place for tenders around here.

They've got this here in Texas. It's my wife's favorite when she has a cheat meal.

I believe that a place called Slim Chickens is expanding into Texas in the near future. They have pretty solid chicken, as well. There was one in Norman, but I believe the chain started in Arkansas.

3 days till opening in my backyard.

41b79add2fa3d1d9637299618d5426c0.jpg

Nice! I still haven't been to the one in Katy, but I always liked going there in OK. Much more diverse menu than the usual chicken joints.

Jim Bobs for lunch.

409c426a1ab049d15e17f07689b3795a.jpg

Could eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner! Definitely a go to for me. On my honeymoon I didn't not end every night with the golden crispy goodness that is chicken fingers

Could eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner! Definitely a go to for me. On my honeymoon I didn't not end every night with the golden crispy goodness that is chicken fingers

That's awesome

Good to very good.

i think the one you went to is the new owner. they changed the recipe. the one in Opelika by tiger town is owned by the original owners and i think is better.

i think the one you went to is the new owner. they changed the recipe. the one in Opelika by tiger town is owned by the original owners and i think is better.

I might be going back for dinner. Although there are 900 restaurants right around my hotel.

Best friend growing up was named Jim Bob...yes, I lived in a small town as a kid. :alien:

Anyone try DQ's new honey BBQ tenders?

The best ive ever had is from Abner's in Mississippi. Mini chain of a 4 or 5 stores... oxford, tupelo and a few other places. They have a special marinade.

I might be going back for dinner. Although there are 900 restaurants right around my hotel.

you chose... wisely

Ugh I know it's a chain but zaxbys fingers are just so good. Morning noon, night, hot, cold, I could eat those babies any time!

Publix chicken tender sub right now. Honey mustard. I don't think Publix has the best tenders in the world, but they're pretty damn good on their sub bread.

In Hickory NC there is a place called the Snack Bar that has awesome fingers.

Back