The Official Biggest Loser Contest Part 6

Oh crap this is going to be a bad week, but I'll get it back team....I had it in my mind this was a layoff week.....
O rest in the journey

Oh boy Idk how my weigh in will be this week

A WEAK 1 lb loss for me, even tried to drink coffee to get the system going (its been a few days) but no luck, UGGH

Up a pound lots of good food and drink this weeekend, cycled this am and will be hitting the gym in the new club this week hopefully positive turnaround next monday

get those weights in, dont want to get hit with the penalty this early

I had a loss for the week, which was suprising to me. Was really good over the weekend. Need to keep the momentum moving at this point.

Not a good week for me. Up 0.9 lbs. I traveled Monday through Wednesday for work and ate pretty poorly. I think I lost three lbs coming in, but not enough to overcome the poor eating at the beginning of the week. I'll be down next week for sure.

I took a couple steps backwards this week, but I finally cut the soda out (been off it for over a week) and I'm feeling pretty good about the week ahead.

That was a frustrating weigh in this morning. Ate well all week, worked out, and weighed in heavier. I tend to fluctuate 2lbs+ day-to-day, so I'm guessing my original Monday weigh in came in on a low day. It'll all work out over the course of the contest.

Weights need to be in by midnight tonight???

I like the penalty incentive....

Had a good week this week, mostly due to a bad weekend the week before last. Still not back to what my low was before that weekend but I'm close. Hopefully looking at a new low this week.

After all my chatter and what I thought was a solid week,... I lost a grand total of 0.2 pounds. LOL

Getting after it, again, this week.

Scale shows 194 lb this morning, which is a 2 lb loss for the week. I'm surprised it wasn't a gain, since the entire weekend was funeral-related drinking & eating. Now it's time to get back to working out & eating much cleaner (& no alcohol for a while).

Weight is in and I am up a 1 lb.. Not the best of weekends eating, but back on the regimen this morning. Next week's weigh in will be much better.

Just got finished with the first workout in the "Phase 3" DVD from Metabolic Aftershock Program - compared to Phase 2, this was more like Phase 5. My legs are completely fried. That's gotta count for some weight loss, I hope!

Backslide this week. I am going to start prepping the rest of this week and then start a cleanse next week to kickstart some more loss.

I had a decent week nothing big though. I feel like I am hitting a plateau at this point. I need to work through it though.

I didn't join this time around because I'm sort of experimenting now that I'm 80 pounds down and really close to my goal, but I'm rooting all of you on! Do work

2 hours to get weights in before the penalty is assessed

Determined to do miles better than last round. Really need to get my nutrition under control. Can't outwork a bad diet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost forgot this had to be in tonight. Up .6 pounds. Not a good start at all.

Team 3 I'm sorry I had a small gain. I promise I will comeback strong! Like Lance Armstrong but with 2 balls

Had a good day of eating. Walked 9 and did pure cardio insanity workout. Off to a good start this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back