The Official Biggest Loser Contest Part 6

I'm in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me in. I could use a kick in the pants.

Um. I don't know. I'd rather start after Thanksgiving. Christmas is not nearly as challenging, diet wise, as Turkey Day.

I really want to be in on this, but I am in the process of both losing fat and gaining muscle and sometimes that means little movement on the scale.

I don't want to bring my team down, but if you will have me I will join. I still want to lose another 10-15 pounds if possible.

I think this would be a good thing to do during the holidays. My goal is not to gain any weight during the holidays so this would be a great way to hold myself accountable.

I really want to be in on this, but I am in the process of both losing fat and gaining muscle and sometimes that means little movement on the scale.

I don't want to bring my team down, but if you will have me I will join. I still want to lose another 10-15 pounds if possible.

Sometimes a team needs a motivator as much if not more than someone who moves the scale.

Liking the interest already, I'll get a new thread up today (or tomorrow) and get a running list going in there, thanks everyone

It's all about the effort - I think anyone's happy to have someone that's out there working, even if the #s don't always work out. Accountability/motivation is #1 for me doing this, the competition is #2.

Sounds good to me! I'm ready to fire up some of this motivation and accountability again.

Sign me up! I want to comfortably fit into my THP Radio shirt!

Let do it!

Back