Pancake vs Waffle

Gotta go with waffles on this one. Nothing better than having your toppings and syrup staying in the pockets of the waffles.

French toast beats out both waffles and pancakes for me though.

That's a tough one, but I'm going with waffles.

Waffle...complete with pockets/pools to hold all the goodness you want to pile on. No blue waffles tho!!

Pancakes please.

Depends on my mood, if its at home, or out to eat. Some places have killer pancakes and some have great waffles. One diner has a huge Belgian waffle with little pieces of crispy bacon in the batter with an egg on top (Amazing).

I like them both but pancake usually wins out.

Waffle can hold up to the toppings better. I tend to prefer a pannekoeken myself.

waffle every time and it's not really close. a little crisp on the outside, but soft on the inside. can take pretty much any topping you throw at it. there's a snooty breakfast place around here that actually makes a really good waffle. my favorite has bananas, walnuts, fresh whipped cream, and caramel drizzle with a dusting of powdered sugar. oh man it's good.

my issue with pancakes is that i can eat one and immediately need a nap. the density is just too much for me.

waffle every time and it's not really close. a little crisp on the outside, but soft on the inside. can take pretty much any topping you throw at it. there's a snooty breakfast place around here that actually makes a really good waffle. my favorite has bananas, walnuts, fresh whipped cream, and caramel drizzle with a dusting of powdered sugar. oh man it's good.

my issue with pancakes is that i can eat one and immediately need a nap. the density is just too much for me.

Is it in winter park?

Is it in winter park?

yep. a chain called keke's. I can't get out of there for less than like $40 for 2 people. but man is it good.

peach valley cafe is another snooty chain place that makes a good waffle.

yep. a chain called keke's. I can't get out of there for less than like $40 for 2 people. but man is it good.

peach valley cafe is another snooty chain place that makes a good waffle.

We have kekes here too. Peach valley cafe has good donuts though.

Waffle please, I never liked pancakes.

Waffles, without a doubt, the texture is much better in my opinion!

I love them both. My preference depends on, if I'm eating out, which diner.. and if I'm making at home, which brand.

The Cracker Barrel brand pancake mix has been my go to the last couple months. The mix is much better than the pancakes you actually get at Cracker Barrel.

We have kekes here too. Peach valley cafe has good donuts though.

those sugar coated fritter things with the strawberry yogurt sauce are awesome

those sugar coated fritter things with the strawberry yogurt sauce are awesome

Those things are amazing! We would drive to the one over in Dr. Phillip's just for the doughnuts.

They just opened up KeKe's near us. They do have good food, but it's definitely on the high end for breakfast prices.

I like both but if have to choose its waffles every time. So many good toppings vs just syrup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Though call and depends on my mood but I will choose a pancake over a waffle most of the time. I'm also not a fan of a whole bunch of toppings on waffles.

Pancakes. only because they are easier to make as big as a skillet.

I like pancakes but you can only eat so many before they turn nasty.

I like waffles better because I can eat more of them.

Peanut butter and syrup on both!

I can eat either as long as I've got a large slab of bacon to go with it, but if I had to choose I think I'd go waffle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pancakes for me!

Belgian Waffle...110%

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

that's an easy one .... pancake hands down

Love 'em both but love waffles more. Not hard to make if you use this insanely good mix. Found at Williams-Sonoma, among other places:

img3c.jpg

Back