2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Not gonna lie, even though I went 441, I'm pretty pumped to see Nate getting to play in one of these. He's a good dude.

Who will lose.

But a good dude nonetheless.

I don't know brother, our people don't lose a lot, and Nate said he had not lost since 1992 I think.

Hey @HashtagChad -- Can we target the 12-15 hdcp who actually plays like a 5 under pressure range? Is there a box they can check for that player profile?

I went all in with team#, and I like to think i fit this bill...

Hey @HashtagChad -- Can we target the 12-15 hdcp who actually plays like a 5 under pressure range? Is there a box they can check for that player profile?

Not my game, but I'm a 11.8 who rattled DNevs in #TheGrandaddy so I've got a strong mental game. Plus I have a full head of hair and rock the high crown visor like a BOSS.

Hey #441...I'm just saying that I am still undefeated in THP events. You know if your looking for someone to help the team :alien: This thread looks like its going to be pretty interesting over the next few months! Good luck everyone!

I'll be your huckleberry. Just say when. #forthewin

Again, you all are underestimating the power of Team Hashtag. They will not be denied!!!!

So excited it's signup day! Look forward to seeing who makes it on the teams. Going to be such an awesome event, and those courses are just awesome.

Can't wait to see who makes it into this amazing event. You probably won't believe your eyes at how gorgeous True Blue & Caledonia are. About the only thing better is the full Callaway treatment, which is top-notch.

Was waiting to see how things would play out before entering, but alas, the chips haven't fallen how I'd hoped. Best of luck to everyone who gets in, because you'll be dreaming about golf at those courses for years to come.

Boom there it is.

Sorry Mike, but I am sure someday I'll be able to be on a team of yours. Can't pass up a chance to play with the #.

I'd rather put the guys on Team DeanShean who are a 5 handicap but will be having an "off week" that week (SHOCKER) and shoot 87-92.
Going through a swing change bro

This event is legit. Should be fun following along...but even more fun playing.

441 FTW

I'd rather put the guys on Team DeanShean who are a 5 handicap but will be having an "off week" that week (SHOCKER) and shoot 87-92.
Hi Chad.
e12a52cf08db6d32655fe7d90d3f5f3f.jpg

Remember this?

#Chad you know this guy has proven that. Sign me up and you'll get one of those players.

@Jman, you are far too kind. Unfortunately you only met co-captain Nate, you haven't met competition Nate. He's ice cold.

@Jman, you are far too kind. Unfortunately you only met co-captain Nate, you haven't met competition Nate. He's ice cold.

Aint skeered.

See I told you that Team Hashtag was far more formidable than you thought. You SHOULD be "skeered". Haha

At this moment the only thing I'm skeered of is not getting my name called.......

If that happens....BRING ON THE COMPETITION!

At this moment the only thing I'm skeered of is not getting my name called.......

If that happens....BRING ON THE COMPETITION!
I hear that!!!

And I really want another shot at TB....vengeance, if you will.
I want my first :) But only after the Hawks win the cup!

Entered this sucker with a few things in mind.....

-Getting MikeDean more HOF tags
-Playing 2 amazing course I haven't had a chance to play but only drive by
-Kicking some # butt with a fellow Buckeyes at the helm
-Showing to MikeDean why he should have picked me for RegionalRivalry

While tough roads are certain.... Like #Chad in pretty much all events he participates in, where he doesn't have other Callaway folks to carry him.... You've gotta keep the faith! ;-)

Tough road this year.

I'm ready to go to war with my #brother @hashtagchad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back