JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you use SnapChat? If so, follow @THPGolf

I am showing my age I guess at this point but I can not figure out SnapChat for the life of me.

I use it to communicate with one family member. But I will definetly follow THPGolf.

• Admin
I am showing my age I guess at this point but I can not figure out SnapChat for the life of me.

Its certainly not my favorite form of social media, but can be used for some THP related things rather well.

Done! The Rickie fowler feed today is pretty entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My kids love it....I haven't messed with it.

Anyone else feel like there are just too many social media things these days?

I can do the forum and try to keep up on Twitter but then checking Instagram, Snapchat, FB, etc.....it's tough to truly stay connected now with all the content.

I can do the forum and try to keep up on Twitter but then checking Instagram, Snapchat, FB, etc.....it's tough to truly stay connected now with all the content.
It'll sound like im an old fart but i agree lol i just can't do too many.

Totally agree. This is not something we will be using a lot, and when we do, we will notify the THP Forum of it.

Alright, I had the 20 year old my team explain it to me. I am good.

I am kind of ready to abandon Facebook. I can do without a full page of passive aggressive memes from people I hated in High School.

I am kind of ready to abandon Facebook. I can do without a full page of passive aggressive memes from people I hated in High School.
I'm the same actually. I find myself wanting to log in less and less and when i do i scroll through and think "well that was stupid" lol its a downer.

I signed up, but I already don't like it much. Then again it took me awhile to warm to Twitter so we'll see how this goes.

Added THP. Cant wait to see whats in store from THP for snaps.

I have no idea how to use it but added you. Ha I'm old too I guess

Following

I agree with Cookie..it takes us old guys a while to get through all of the platforms! I follow a few golf companies and a friend of mine who moved to Dallas.

I am so far behind the times with technology. I don't even have a personal Twitter account and never use my THP one. I will figure out SnapChat in about 10 years.

I signed up to snapchat for the Mamiya thing but will now follow THP. Ive never posted on it though. I think there is to many just like cookie said.

Totally agree. This is not something we will be using a lot, and when we do, we will notify the THP Forum of it.

My bad bro hahaha

Back